Reunion

It's been a while my lovely readers! Hope you do enjoy this update 🙈
-----------------------------------------
Third Person POV
As if time stood still, as if nothing stood against them, two lonesome people finally reunited after years of separation.

Senri as a child knew how Akahina felt, he too felt the feeling of neglection. They shared a bond through this connection.

His father was never around and his mother was a busy actress. He was often left alone in an empty mansion. It was quite lonesome for a child.

But everything changed when he met Akahina. Maybe it was love at first sight? Or maybe brotherly love? Whose to know?

Senri accidentally found Akahina crying in the forest (uh lets just say their mansions are near each other and there's a forest that separates them lol).
At first he wasn't going to deal with a crying girl, but sensed she was a pureblood (feels status).

His mother always told him, "Senri dear, pureblood are the above out aristocrat status, so they must be given the upmost respect."

Who knew that one encounter would change his life forever. As they shared each other's understanding, they filled each other's void of each other's loneliness. They became inseparable since they spent so much time with each other.

But happy memories don't last forever.

Akahina POV
How could I ever forget about my best friend. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. Looking at him now, he's gotten so much more handsome. His maroon hair and icy blue (gray?) eyes made him unique.

"I'm sorry Senri...for me to take so long to remember you," I bursted out before engulfing Senri into a hug.

Senri slowly wrapped his arms around me, but hasn't uttered a word.

"Senri?" I knitted my eyebrows in concern before pulling away.

"Stay. ..Just stay like this for a moment," Senri said a deep voice voice that made my heart skip a beat.

Third Person POV
"Ssh! Be quiet! I can't see!" Whispered a boy hiding in the bushes.

"I'm not saying anything. You're the one making too much noise," another boy stated in his deep voice not giving a care in the world for what his cousin thought was sooo interesting. Like always, his cousin was either up to no good or being a complete and utter idiot. It was hard to say which one he was right now.

"Her hair is so pretty, but I can't see her face! Why does Senri get a pretty girlfriend and I can't?" The childish kid whined.

"That's exactly why," the other boy remarked slightly disgusted with how his cousin acted like a five year old.

"I'm going to find out who his girlfriend is! And nobody can stop me. MUAHAHA," declared the boy before laughing all the way back to the dorms.

The other boy shook his head and followed after.

Senri POV
I was too shocked to say anything. No words formed. My voice couldn't be heard. All I knew was that she was safe, alive, and in front of me in the flesh.

One thing was quite odd. She didn't emit the status of a pureblood, she smelled exactly like a human. This is very weird.

Why

If I remember correctly and last time I checked she was one.

What happened during the years you went missing Akahina?

I was going to get to the bottom of that mystery but I felt at ease having her back into my arms. I won't let her leave me ever again.

I will protect her.
I'll never leave your side.

Forever and always...forever and always.