Chapter 7: our first mission pt 2

After Liz and I talked to the family we went back outside to tell the rest of the team what we learned. Erin, Hellboy, and Abe were all just standing around waiting for us to make a plan, so me and her walked towards them.

"Hey, so what did they tell guys?", Hellboy said to us when he finally noticed that we were walking towards them. As Liz was talking to them I was observing my surroundings to see where I could be most affective and where the rest of the team could be placed. As I was making a mental plan someone got my attention.

"Hey!", Hellboy said to me while lightly shaking my shoulder," Did you learn anything while you were there?"

"Oh, yes I did. While I was with the kids they told me where, when, and how the pack comes and go's from the property.", I said to them once I noticed that they were talking to me.

"But...", Erin said apparently expecting something more.Must be our twin thing that we have.

"But... The kids said that there is a loner in the pack. He lays back, over there near the edge of the woods.", I say as I point to where the kids had shown me where he usually sits," They also told me that he doesn't do the things like the rest of the pack does. He just sits there. I bet he's the omega of the pack OR possibly the Leader sending his minions to do his bidding." I finish and every one thinks about what I just said.

"What do you propose?", Abe says shocking every one cause, apparently he's the one that usually comes up with a plan.

"Well I suggest that Erin will stake out the barn and hide in the rafters. If any of the pack brakes off he has an advantage with his crossbow at that hight. Mom(aka Liz) I want you to stay behind these bails of hay, we'll make a circle around the property with the hay and on uncle's(aka Abe) signal you light it up to make them back up hopefully. Dad(aka Hellboy) you will be with mom behind the hay but, when she lights it you will go and attack their front line of defense and break them down row by row. Uncle I want you to be on top of the farmer's roof and watch the fight and alert every one where the fight is and, you MUST watch our backs.", I say my plan apparently impressing everyone with my plan.

"What about you?",Erin asks with a peculiar look on his face.

"I with be in the trees alerting everyone when, where, and how many are coming. But my main focus will be on that lone one, so that we can capture it for our bet.", I say my part and they all agreed. We split up to tell the rest of the group that came with us.

* The sun has set *

Everyone was in position, the farmers were sent to safe houses not far from here. We were waiting for about 3 in a half hours till I finally got a glimpse of the things. They were big, red eyed elemental wolves(aka demon hounds). These creatures are extremely rare. They mostly live in cold or dark climates.

' Why would these rare creatures pack up in a warm, light filled environment? ', I asked myself

I talked into my ear piece," Guys we got a problem."

"What's the problem?", They all ask at the same time.

"We got demon hounds. What looks like about... 20 or even 30 at the most. All of them have red eyes but, I bet their eyes change when they use their powers.", I whisper to them as the hounds near my way.

"OK is the plan still in pursuit, or is it going to change?", Erin asked.

"Negative, the plan stays but we'll improvise if they have fire hounds or water hounds.", I say as I take charge in the decision. If they have fire hounds then they'll be able to control Liz's fire wall or if they have water hounds then they'll put it out.