Chapter 10: Rebellious Me

Hellboy's POV: (trying something new, plus it would be interesting 😊)

As my alarm went off I internally sigh. I need more sleep. I got up almost smashed by alarm to pieces(5th time this week) then looked around.

Where's Liz ? I think to myself. Then I look at the clock and it reads 9:10 p.m. 

WHAT? Why did my alarm wake me up almost three hours late? I think to myself and internally panicking. After I got dressed in my normal attire I went to the cafeteria to get what ever food was left after breakfast rush. As I'm walking through the halls I notice that NO ONE is out walking the halls like usual. But I brush it off as a free day for the other agents. When I enter the cafeteria there's a plate of my normal breakfast.

Thank You Liz. No wonder I love that woman. I think to myself as I sit down to eat.

~ 15 minutes later after Red scoffed down his food.~

Ok now I'm getting curious about where everyone is. Then I got this feeling that someone was missing. I go to the library/study and I find my family there. All except two. 

"Where's Artemis and that mutt?", I ask but they don't respond. 

"Liz?", I ask and she just continues to read her magazine.

Then I turn my attention to ,"Abe?", but he too keeps his focus on the book he's reading.

"Erin? You always know where your sister is. Where is she?", I ask him with my arms crossed.

"I'm not my sister's keeper.", He says smugly while not looking up from a journal he's writing in.

He's my son alright. I think to myself. "Alright, cut it out tell me now. Do you know where she is?", I say with a stern commanding voice.

"Yes.", Is all my son says. He's all to much like Liz when it comes to conversations like this.

"OK, Then where is she?", I say getting a bit annoyed.

"She's next to Cüron.", He says still not looking up at me.

"Great. Where are those two then?", I say to him now that I'm getting some smart Alec answers.

"I just told you. They are next to each other.", Now I'm getting mad but before I could say anything Liz spoke up.

"We might as well just tell him.", Looking up from her magazine to look at her son.

"I thought we were supposed to distract him as long as possible?", Erin says while looking at his mother.

"We were but they way she runs I think she's a good ways out of range.", Abe chimes in and I'm here like What are they talking about?

"What are you talking about?", I ask while looking between all three of them.

"Well we're talking about how we're supposed to distract you...", Begins Liz.

"while Artemis and Cüron left against your orders...", Says Erin

"to dig up info about the pack.", Then finishes Abe.

And with that I bolted for Artemis's room and found nothing but a sticky note on the bathroom mirror that says...

Dear dad, 

By now the family told you that I left at 5:10 a.m this morning with Cüron to infiltrate his pack.

And if I now you, which I do, you're going to be more than mad when we meet in a week.