Chapter 15: Fulfilment

" What have we done? We condemned our children, the world, and our lives. And for what...to avoid the unavoidable.", This one thought raked the thoughts of the family of Artemis Sherman. Her father can't accept her, no one ever did what makes him any different. Even though her other family and friends accept her the thought of her father and the opinions of others from the past finally caught up to her. After years of suffering and suppressing her true self she BROKE.

*****

When I freed my power I changed into something that I've never turned into before.

A Death Angle (AKA A Prosecutor(evil smile >:)

I then turned around to face my family and friends and their reactions were fear, sadness, and surprise all mixed together

I then turned around to face my family and friends and their reactions were fear, sadness, and surprise all mixed together. As were mine.

"But how?", Abe asked in astonishment.

"Well let me answer that.", Aglaeca said," Since she is the daughter of a bringer of death she will be a death deity and since she already turns into a hell hound it's quite logical for her to be a death angel." As he was speaking I was examining myself and was very much amazed at what I had become.

"Little Erin do you wish to join your sister?", Aglaeca asked turning towards him. Then Erin looked at me and he was pondering on his answer.

"Might as well.", and with Erin's answer his chains fell with a chink and he walked next to me and changed as well into.....

A Judge of Souls.

"Hmmm...quite interesting your father a king of death and his children ... are the court of death. Very interesting.", was all Aglaeca said as he looked at us.

"Erin ... Artemis.. Why?", Liz asked with so much sorrow she was crying a fountain of tears.

"Why? Well mother it's simple really. No one ever cared for me, not even my own father. Yes you all cared BUT for how much longer?", responded to my mother.

"I only joined so I can show my father what he's missed out on us.", was Erin's answer. And he then looked at our father. "Do you like what you see?"