Chapter 13: Code Shere Khan

The plan was under way, the survivors were fed and trained, the team was peeped and ready, and every thing was going according to plan. But everything was about to change. Artemis and her group of wolves were in the boundary with out suspicion, her team were on their way with back up agents the only thing that kept them all at bay was the cue for war. Artemis' phase one was for her and her team to meat over on a ridge and for them to sneak in without detection and pair up with the others. Right now it was a few hours till night fall and the plan was going into swing in mere moments. Artemis gave Cüron a slight nod and left the camp to complete phase one.

🔥***************************🔥

As I neared the southern border to meat my family I could faintly hear the helicopter either arriving or departing, so I began to jog there. Once I got there I saw the helicopter departed and the team was there.

'Now or never for them to see me.' I thought to myself because they never saw me in this form let alone seen me use my powers that much.

"You all ready?", I say as I bound towards them.And right away they all look at me with wow faces, but the other agents were purely frightened.I was now about eye level with my father and my big brother is now smaller than me.

"Cool. We should turn more often just to train a little, huh?", Erin says to me with a looking of playfulness.

"Sure, yeah but later let me change back real quick.", I say and change back. Changing back is always faster than turning into it. It must be like a release for my body in a way instead of forcing it into an unnatural form.

Once I was back to human form I was already in my uniform. That's one of the perks of this power once you change back you're already clothed and ready to go.

 That's one of the perks of this power once you change back you're already clothed and ready to go

"Alright, let's go. I'll brief you on the way.",I say while walking back to the boundary. Now phase two was drawing near and the tension was high. After I got all the agents to the pack we were on time.

"Every thing is in order and waiting for the cue.", Damon says once everyone was introduced.

"Alright first five you'll...", I began to say but was cut off.

"Excuse me but who made you in charge?", my DAD(what a surprise) says to me as I turn towards him.

"Well since I've been here for almost a week, was correct on what was happening here, and is the one who made the brilliant plan to strike ,I think I can speak for everybody here, that it should be right for me to take charge. Is there any other objections?", I say with a mater off fact tone while looking around for objections, and there wasn't any.

"Ok back to business. First five you'll take initiative four to the eastern border. Sixty-six and your group will take task force to the west. The rest of you go to the south. Damon, Cüron, family and I will take care of the north. On cue we'll all do our part and move inward, roger that?", I command and every one rogers to it and moves out. We all got past border patrol, the traps and were heading straight into phase two soon. When we got our designated points the sun was an hour away to setting and we needed to act fast.

"Alright, when the cue is given you all know what you need to do, right?", I ask just a bit nervous.

"Yes. Hey Art we'll win this, go home, and beat up some other demons butt.", Erin says to sensing my uneasiness. Curse his ability to sense emotions.

"Alright let's go. Cüron give the cue.", I say and look at him. And the cue was given in his haunting howl and with responding howls in return. And we bolted to the center with all the border patrols going into the camp to fight us off but we got there first. Now phase two was in motion. Phase two was once the cue was given we were to invade from the inside out. We go in, take all the pack that was in the camp and then go to the outskirts and get the remaining wolves. Now yes each wolf controls an element but Uncle Abe found out that we can inject them with some magical concoction and knock them out for a while. So we're going to do that and then when the sun sets my team will go after Aglaeca. As we were capturing wolves the border patrol caught up to us and were joining the fight. My mom and I were shooting them with tranquilizing darts and we each took out about fifteen or so. Dad and Erin each caught about the same and Uncle Abe was just throwing smoke bombs at the larger groups. The surviving wolves fight and physically knocked them out. For Damon being an older wolf he can sure put those other wolves down. Everywhere wolves were flying, teeth barred, hackles up, gun shots firing, smoke bombs exploding, barks and growling heard all around. Everyone had adrenaline going, yelling orders, and always had a watchful eye. After awhile we knocked out and caged all the wolves; We won the first fight now to round two. As we were preparing ourselves we heard yelling.

"CODE SHERE KHAN!!! CODE SHERE KHNAN!!!" one of our agents yelled as he ran away from the area where Aglaeca's cave is and ran past us.

"Let's go.", Dad says while cocking his huge revolver and the rest of us doing the same to our guns.

"Ready, sis?", Erin says cocking his cross-bow and me cocking my nine mil.

"Ready as I'll ever be.", I respond and start walking in the direction of the cave. And right as we were in front of the cave the sun had set and we ( Damon, Cüron, Lavita(Damon's mate; a pure white wolf; she wanted to help), my family, and I) were consumed by the darkness.

'What should we suspect? What's going to happen? Something's not right.' I thought to myself and just then a force pulled me into my shadow. My brother grabbed me and pulled me out and when I was out he was pulled into his shadow, but I held on to him and pulled him out. And for some reason when I was being pulled down only my mom, uncle, Damon, Cüron, Lavita and Erin tried to help me, but when Erin was being pulled mom, uncle,Cüron, Damon, Lavita, I, and DAD helped. I looked at my dad with a sideways glare but focused back on the mission at hand. I cautiously looked around with my gun at the ready. But then we heard a dark, deep, evil, dry voice say ....

"You don't know the truth. You haven't accepted the truth. You must accept the truth. THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD!!!"