Chapter 8: Powers pt 1

I woke up to a mass of black fur, warmth, and sun's light boring into my eye sockets. I let my eyes adjust and looked around my room, but I had almost forgotten about Cüron sleeping next to me last night. When I turned around he was facing me in a usual curled up dog position with his face next to my own.I quietly got out of bed, trying not to wake the demon hound sleeping on my bed, and getting ready for the day ahead.

* After a hot 30 min shower *

' Whine[scratch], [scratch]whine ' at my bathroom door as I got out of the shower and beginning to get dressed.

' Man, I'm not sure if that's a demon hound or a big puppy ? ', I think to myself as I turn the door handle.

"Good morning.", is what I hear right as I open the door.

"Hi", I say with a lopsided smile, " What do you want buddy? "

"I was wondering where you where. Plus I'm hungry.", Cüron says with as much innocence as a child.

"Ok, let me do my hair and we'll go to the cafeteria for breakfast.", I say turning to the mirror and grabbing some hair ties.

"Ok.", is all that he says while jumping on the bed to wait.

"Can I ask you some questions?", I ask him not turning to him.

"Sure, but to be honest I may not be able to answer all of them.", he says.

"Ok, but why?", I ask looking towards him and back to the mirror.

"If you don't mind I'll like to keep that part personal.", he says with a sad/scared look on his face.

"Ok, so ... how old are you ? Cause I know that wolves like you can live like up to a couple hundred years.", I say almost done with my hair.

"I'm 20. But everyone says I act like a 10 year old.", he says with a 'matter of fact' tone in his voice.

"Wow I'm older than you. Umm... do you have any family?", I ask cleaning my bathroom counter.

" {chuckling} wow I never expected my new friend to be older than me. Ok umm.. I have a younger sister, a mom and a dad.", he says getting up from the bed and walking to the door, sensing that I'm done with my hair. ( this is the outfit she is wearing for this chapter.)

And we walk out of my room to the cafeteria

And we walk out of my room to the cafeteria. As we walked I kept asking questions and he kept answering to the best of his ability. On our way some agents said ' hi ' or ' good morning ' to us and we acknowledged them.

" Oh no way, you can do that !! You've got to show me !! Oh hi !", Cüron exclaims with some excitement as we enter the cafeteria.

" Hey you two so, show who what ?", Hellboy asks while eating a glazed doughnut.

"Hey um.. he just wants to see some of the things that I can do that's all. So what's for breakfast?", I say to them while rubbing my hands together.