Untitled Part 12

Chapter 12-Mukamis

Yuma sighed in the back of the car. He and Kou had to go to this new school to find out where Yui was. Yuma had put up a good fight at first.

"Why do we have to go! Just make those Sakamki bastards go."

"Do you really think Yui would go back with them?" Yuma didn't answer. "Good. You and Kou are going. Azusa isn't up to it, and Ruki would attract to much attention."

"You don't think I would?" Kou asked.

"You don't brag." Kou seemed a bit happier after. A day later, the two were sent out.

The boys had just managed to find the places Yui had been to, but not her. Then they found that school. Moonlight Acadamy, a school for the gifted. They had been looking when they caught a glimpse of Yui walking in. She had been surrounded by some strange girls. Kou swore one of the looked at him, and drew her finger across her throat with blazing eyes.

After that, both boys had enrolled in the school. They hadn't seen Yui, but they did run into the girls.

"Excuse me." Kou asked one of the girls.

"What do you want?"

"Move."

"Make me." Her green eyes reminded Kou of Ayato.

"Ayano just move." A black haired girl walked up. The way she talked reminded Yuma of Reiji.

"But-"

"Just do it."

"Tch. Fine."

Then, both girls walked away. Kou saw them rush up to some other girls and start talking before walking away. The Mukamis glared at them.

tThat night, Kou and Yuma had gone to a club to let loose. They had settled down, and were about to relax when the announcer spoke.

"Okay everyone! The one you've been waiting for, Shawn Samuki!" The crowd went wild.

"Geez," Kou muttered, covering his ears. "Whose Shawn Samuki?"

The man next to him stared. "She's the best DJ. Sometimes her sister's perform with her. It's really awesome."

Kou was just about to say something else, when Shawn appeared on stage. "Everyone these two will perform their new song. Here's Suzuka and Yui!"

Kou and Yuma perked up when the two started to sing. The song was about a girl trying to get away from a guy who was psychotic. Kou and Yuma stared as Yui danced across the stage, immersed in singing. One the girls finished. Kou got up and walked closer to the stage. Yui was waving when she saw him. She paled and Kou smirked. He mouthed two words.

"Found You."