Untitled Part 26

Ayato winced as Reina finished wrapping the bandages on his arm. "Do you think you could be softer?"

"No," Reina replied looking at him. "If I'm any softer on these bandages, they'll fall off. I don't even understand how you were beaten this badly. Ayano got into a fight with Yuma and came home with a fractured wrist and broken arm."

"What!" Ayato leapt up and winced. Reina pushed him down.

"Yes. As much as you think, Ayano is not that strong." Reina ignored Ayato's shocked expression and continued talking. "She acts strong so she protect people she cares about. When you bit Yui, Ayano was terrified and her emotions went out of control."

"Doesn't change anything." Ayato muttered. "She still has to pay for punching Yours Truly."

Reina sighed and stood up. "I'll be going now."

"Yeah. You should." Ayato turned around. Reina walked out of the room.

Kanato ate his slice of cake, glaring at the raven haired female who sat across from him. Teddy was seated on her lap as she covered the burn marks on him.

"Here." Reina handed the bear over to Kanato, who snatched it away from her.

"Sorry for giving you to such a horrible woman, Teddy." Reina gave him an incredulous look.

"And when was it decided that I was horrible?" Reina asked. Kanato hit her over the head with Teddy.

"SINCE YOU TRIED TO BURN TEDDY!" He shouted. Reina sat there as Kanato continued shouting. "WE KNOW YOU HATE US-" Reina held up a hand.

"I do not hate you." Kanato stopped.

"But-"

"I do not hate you, but I do not enjoy your presence in my house." Reina finished hinting an accident that had happened earlier.

Kanato had woken up and shoved Kaneko into the cabinet causing plates and bowels to fall on her. Kaneko had ten cuts on her arms, and had been hit on top of the head with a steel platter.

"If you cannot control yourself," Reina said, standing up. "There will be severe punishments."

"I can't help it!" Kanato shouted, jumping up. "I haven't had any blood as good as hers since she left us for you."

Reina's cold expression softened. "I see..." She muttered as she walked to the door. She turned to the violet haired boy. "I shall see what I can do about that."

Blood Moon Fallsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें