Untitled Part 16

"Where were you!" Reina asked Kaneko and Yui as they walked into the house.

"We went out to buy cake." Kaneko replied, calmly taking off her jacket. Yui was still surprised at how nonchalant the sister's could be when they were in trouble.

Reina sighed. "Well while you were gone, Shawn came up with a new song."

"Really?" Kaneko looked at the second oldest sister. "But Yui performed at least a week ago. I thought the rule was-"

"Yes well," Reina pushed her glasses up. "This song cannot wait. And as it involves you and Lyra." Kaneko and Yui stared. Despite being sisters, Kaneko and Lyra didn't interact that much. So a song that involves both of them was rare.

"U-um Reina?" Reina turned to look at Yui. "You said no matter what that we had to wait at least two weeks after a performance to get our grades up, so why change your mind?"

"Well," Reina sighed. "Shawn and Ayano met Yuma and Kou yesterday." Yui froze.

"What?"

"Let's go to the living room." Reina said. She led Kaneko and Yui to the living room, and poured tea. "This is what happen."

Flashback:

"Hey Mukami!" Ayano shouted at Kou. "What are you doing here?"

"We're trying to find Yui and bring her back." Kou said. Ayano's face darkend. Her hand clenched into a fist.

"Why you son of a-"

"What's going on?" Shawn walked up. She noticed Ayano's fist. "Are you going to hit him?"

"Shawn!He wants to take Yui away!" Shawn looked at Kou. Even though she looked tired, everyone could feel the murderous rage eminatting from her. Kou looked at her.

"You wouldn't happen to be Shawn Samuki, the famous DJ, would you?"

"What's it to you?" Ayano spat at him.

"So you wrote that song I heard at the club?"

"No. That was Yui." Shawn replied. Kou narrowed his eyes.

"So in other words, you don't write any songs? You just make the music?" Shawn was starting understand why Ayano had come close to punching him. She didn't care if he was famous, she was almost at her breaking point.

"What do you want." She said to the blond. Kou looked at her with surprise before regaining his composure.

"He just told the redhead here." Yuma walked up and pointed to Ayano. She narrowed her eyes and drew a line over her throat.

"Don't ever call me redhead." She said. The threat was clear.

"Okay." Yuma felt like laughing. This little redhead was close to beating Kou to a pulp and wouldn't have a regret. Yuma decided he liked her.

"WHAT do you want me to do?" Shawn grabbed Kou's collar.

"Make a song that's actually good." Kou said. "If it sucks-" Kou was cut off when Shaw slammed her fist into his face.

"It won't." Shawn spat at him. "I'll beat you. Yui is staying with us." Then she turned and walked away.

Ayano started to follow when she heard someone shout. She turned to see one of Kou's fans glaring at her.

"How dare you hit Kou-Sama!" Ayano smirked.

"But I didn't hit him." Her tone dared anyone to speak against her. Nobody did. Ayano gave one last look at Yuma then ran to catch up to Shawn.

"And that's it." Reina finished. Kaneko had her bear in a tight grip. Yui was pale.

"They're trying to get me?"

"We aren't letting them." Reina assured her. Kaneko reached over and grabbed Yui's hand.

"That's right." Shawn appeared in the doorway. "As long as I'm the eldest Samuki here, You aren't going anywhere."

Kaneko stood up. "At first, I didn't want to sing, but I want to protect Yui. So I'll do it."

"Thanks Kaneko." Yui started to tear up. Kaneko ran over and hugged her.

"Aww, you're welcome Yui!" Reina and Shawn smiled.