Untitled Part 25

The ride home from school was quiet. Both Kanato and Ayato had been tied up and gagged in the very back of the limo. Ayano and Kaneko had mercilessly beaten them when they found out, despite their brothers very small attempts at getting them to stop. They had eventually stopped once Yui and Suzuka returned to see Ayato and Kanato reduced to bloody masses and Teddy hung over the incinerator.

"It was their fault!" Ayano shouted, pointing at Ayato and Kanato. "They bit Yui!" Shawn and Lyra's faces darkend as they looked over at the uncouncious brothers.

"They did?" Suzuka nodded.

"I saw it. They were apparently hungry when they bit her." The sisters shared a glance.

"I hope they were." Kaneko muttered, her violet eyes blazed like Kanato's. "After all they put Yui through. They deserve it." Shawn hit the girl over her head.

"If you think that you're no better than them." Kaneko looked away. "Now help me get them into the limo." Kaneko bent down to grab Kanato's arm.

"Don't you think you're being a little harsh?" Yui asked. Suzuka wrapped her arm around the girl.

"We do. But we can't let them get off scott free." The white haired vampire said. Shawn slung the redheaded male over her shoulder and headed for the limo. Ayano and Kaneko followed, dragging Kanato.

As soon as they were in the car, Yui cleaned their cuts. Kaneko and Ayano watched over to make sure the two didn't wake up.

Soon after, Lyraand Shawn went to go get the Sakamakis. As soon as the brothers were on the bus, they saw their siblings unconscious and being looked after by Yui.

"...right Bitch-Chan?" Yui was snapped out of her thoughts by Laito's voice. The oldest triplet looked at her.

"E-excuse me?" Yui asked nervously. Even with the Samukis here, Yui was still scared. Laito sighed.

"I asked if tying up those two," Laito pointed to his brothers. "Was necessary. They won't do any damage."

"How do we know?" Lyra asked. The girl engaged in a glaring contest with her counterpart.

"Mmph!" Ayato said through his gag. Everyone turned to look at him.

"What was that?" Ayano asked. Ayato moved again. "Like I said, what was that?"

Ayato growled. Feeling bad, Yui stood up, just as the limo made a sharp turn. Yui lost her balance, and slammed into something.

"Hey!"Suabru's annoyed voice came above her. "Get off Shu." Yui looked down, and felt herself flush. The blonde was underneath her, staring with his bright blue eyes.

"Bitch-Chan's gotten bolder." Laito smirked. And was quickly slammed into his seat by Lyra.

"Please stop saying that."Lyra glared at the back of Laito's head.