Untitled Part 27

The Sakamakis avoided the Samukis on a daily basis. They would have breakfast together, ,then they would vanish at school.

If Ayato would see Ayano, he wouldn't run away, but he wouldn't say anything. Ayano would coldly watch him before walking again.

Whatever Reina said worked. Yui thought. They haven't bothered me at all.

Even though she was glad, Yui felt bad for thinking like that. The Sakamakis were probably starving, and here she was enjoy that.

"Yu-chan?" Kaneko's concerned voice snapped Yui out of her thoughts. "What do you think?"

"What were we talking about?" Yui asked.

"We were asking what you wanted to do with the Sakamakis." Ayano said."You haven't really looked all that well since they came here." Lyra and Kaneko nodded.

"I-I haven't?" Yui was surprised.

"Yes." Ayato sighed, nodding. Then, she grabbed Yui's hand. "I'm borrowing you for the day."

"W-what?" Yui stuttered. Kaneko and Lyra waved as Ayano pulled Yui out of the house.

"We'll tell everyone." Lyra smiled, but the two were long gone.

"Man that was a long run." Ayano said when she stopped running.

"Where are we?" Yui wondered. The girls were in front of a boarded up warehouse that seemed like it was abandoned. "Ayano?"

"This is where I go when I need to calm down." Ayano broke one of the boards sealing the door. "It's really comfy in here." Ayano went through the hole in the door.

"Does anyone else know about this place?" Yui asked, following the redhead.

"Suzuka. But she doesn't really come here." Ayano answered.

"Oh."

Ayano stopped and kicked a hole through another wall. "They sure put a lot of boards up here."

"What are we doing here Ayano?" Yui asked, the curiosity finally getting to her.

"I hid something really special." Ayano turned to look at Yui, her green eyes shining. "And you're going to help me."