Untitled Part 28

"You're going to help me find it." Ayano's answer cut Yui off guard.

"E-eh?" Yui stuttered. "But I won't be that good at finding anything."

"Don't worry about it." Ayano moved to the side allowing Yui to pass her. "Even if we don't find it today, I can always come back again."

I guess that makes sense. Yui thought. But still...something about this seems off. Ayano isn't usually like this. I wonder what's going on.

Soon, the girls came to a boarded up wall.

"I think you can fit." Ayano said looking at the wall. "I'm too big to fit."

"Really?" Yui heard voices on the other side. "It sounds like someone is there."

"They're downstairs." Ayano replied quickly.

"But,what if they aren't?"

"Just go, and be back before they come up." Ayano moved foreward.

"But-"

"Just go." Ayano broke the boards and Yui crawled through. As soon as she crawled through, Yui knew she was in trouble. There were two people in the room and Ayano wasn't even able to be seen in the wall. Yui started to head back when...

"And where are you going, M-Neko Chan?" Kou's cheery voice came from behind her. Yui didn't answer.

"Oi Sow!" Yuma shouted. "Look at us when we're talking to you."

Yui slowly got up and looked at the two Mukamis who were leaning against the wall opposite of her. Kou waved.

"Hi M-Neko Chan."