Untitled Part 29

Yui was terrified. Right now, she was expecting Ayano to jump out of the hole in the wall, and save her. But, the redhaired girl wasn't showing up. In fact, Yui could't even tell if she was there. Before she could try to escape, Kou moved in front of her.

"Leaving so soon,M-Neko chan?"

"I'm supposed to be helping Ayano..." Yui knew she was shaking, but she couldn't stop.

"Oi Sow." Yuma said. "Ayano said that to help us. She didn't want to at first, but we convinced her."

"How?" Yui asked,timidly.

"Silly M-Neko chan." Kou laughed. "It's the Samuki's place to tell." He stopped laughing. "And they'll tell you soon."

Yui turned and saw Ayano looking through the wall, her green eyes glowing in the dark. Yui almost called the redhead's name, but she stopped. Ayano's expression was telling her to be quiet and listen to Kou.

"What do you think of the Sakamakis?" Kou asked. Yui froze.

"U-um, what?" Kou sighed.

"I asked...what do you think of the Sakamakis?" Kou looked at her, his bi colored eyes shining dangerously.

"Hey!" Ayano shouted. "That wasn't it!" She came out and glared at the two Mukamis. "You were just going to talk to her!"

Yuma smiled. "Things change." Ayano growled and pushed him into the wall. Then, she grabbed Yui and pulled her away. Kou smiled.

"See you soon M-Neko chan!"

"Sorry 'bout that." Ayano said as the two girls walked down to the Samukis house. "If I had known what they were going to do, I would have never taken you to see them."

"It's okay." Ayano smiled weakly. "What did they want to ask me?" Ayano froze and looked at her.

"Oh...uh..look!" Ayano ran up to the door and opened it. Immediatly voices flodded the house. Ayano and Yui followed the voices to see the Samukis and Sakamakis shouting.

"She's going with us!"

"No she isn't!"

"Yes she is!"

"What's going on!" Ayano shouted. "Seriously. Yui and I just got back.

"Sorry." Shawn said. "I signend a contract with a compang, so we'll have to go on tour.

"What doe this have to do with Yui?" Ayano asksd, getting annoyed.

"If we can't take her with us, she'll havs to pick someone to stay with."