Untitled Part 24

Yui sat at her desk while the Christa talked about their homework. She knew about the Sakamakis arrival, and had disguised herself, as a sub. As much as Yui felt bad for Subaru for having his mother close to him, but not being able to see her. But she had a bigger issue. Kanato and Ayato sat on either side of her. As soon as they had arrived, the two had latched onto her and wouldn't leave her side.

"Teddy and I want to make sure she doesn't run away."

"Pancake belongs to Yours Truly! She stays with me."

Ayano and Kaneko were there,too. But Kaneko was near the door, and Ayano was in the back of the room. Both girls had given death glares and warnings to the Two brothers.

"If anything happens to Yui...Kuna and I won't hesitate to kill you."

"I don't care about 'Your Truly'. You do anything to Yui, and you won't every open your mouth again."

Yui looked over, and saw Kanato staring at her. His violet eyes stared at her coldly as his grip tightened on Teddy. She paled and looked away focusing back on her work.

Even though she wasn't looking, Kanato kept staring at her. Although, Ayato was staring at her, too. Both were annoyed at their counterparts, and were wondering how Yui could put up with them.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the day. Yui stood up from her desk and stretched. She started to walk towards Kaneko,before being grabbed on both sides.

Wha-" Yui looked around in surprise.

"Shut up, Breastless." Ayato said. The boys tightened their grips on Yui, and dragged her out of the classroom.

"HEY!" Ayano and Kaneko shouted in anger, but the boys and Yui were already gone.

"Teddy is upset, Yui." Kanato told her, while glancing at his bear. "We haven't had anything since that stupid girl started blocking us."

"Stupid girl?" Yui wondered out loud. "But there are six-"

"I MEANT THAT STUPID KANEKO!" Kanato shouted, his violet eyes blazing. "SHE THREATENED TEDDY AND TRIED TO HURT US!" Yui yelped and backed against the wall.

"Breastless," Ayato said, appearing next to her. "We're starving. So shut up and let us suck your blood." Then his fangs bit into her.

Even though she knew it would hurt, Yui still yelped in pain when Ayato bit her. Soon Kanato joined in, biting her arm. Yui felt tears starting to form in her eyes.

"WHAT THE!" Yui heard a yell of rage, then some weight was lifted off her. Yui looked and saw Suzuka glaring at Ayato, her crimson eyes blazing. "I knew it was a bad idea to trust you guys." Then she turned and threw Ayato into Kanato. The two crumpled to the ground.

Suzuka walked up and grabbed Yui's arm. "We're going." And she dragged Yui away from the two Sakamakis.