Untitled Part 22

Ayato stood at the top of the staircase glaring at Yui, who let out a squeak of surprise and his behind Suzuka who glared at Ayato with her fist clenched.

"What are you doing here, Sakamaki." Kaneko asked, her voice dangerously low.

"We are to be staying here, as long as the girl is." Reiji appeared in the door. Reina followed close behind. Judging from her angered appearance, the two had been in a deep argument, and Reina had come out on top. Reiji's glasses were cracked.

"Which girl?" Shawn asked with a lazy smile. "In case you haven't noticed, there are seven girls here."

"We meant her." Kanato came from another door, and pointed to Yui. "Ne, Teddy." He assessed his bear. "This girl is stupid isn't she."

"Says the one talking to a bear." Lyra muttered. Kanato glared at her.

"Shut up, you stupid girl." Kanato spat at Lyra, who stuck her tounge out at him. Yui felt something cold touch her.

"Hey Bitch-Chan." Laito's singing voice came from behind her. Yui yelped, and Laito was met with a right hook from Suzuka that sent him into the wall beside Reiji and Reina.

"Ow..." Laito muttered, standing up shaking. "That hurt Bitch-Chan."

"Shut up." Suzuka growled at him.

"Why should I?" All three triplets asked. Suzuka tapped Kaneko on the shoulder and nodded. Kaneko took a deep breath.

Ignoring the strange looks, the Samukis and Yui covered their ears. Kaneko let out an earsplitting shriek.

The result was instantaneous.

Reiji's glasses shattered and the frames bent themselves. Laito's hat was ripped right off his head. It slammed into the wall and became imbedded in it. Three of Teddy's seams came loose and flapped around. When Kanato reached to grab the seams, Teddy was wretched from his arms. Ayato was so busy reacting to the shriek, he didn't realize how close he was to the stairs. He toppled down the steps, and landed on his head.

When Kaneko stopped her shriek, all the brothers stared at her with a mix of shock and horror.

"What was that?" Reiji asked after a while.

"That..." Lyra pulled her hat over her eyes. "Is the 'Kaneko threat'. If Kaneko gets really angry, she'll do that again." The brothers stared at the violet haired girl.

Kaneko smiled cutely.