"Just a friend"

||||||||||||||| "Just a friend" |||||||||||||||||

I hope you guys are liking my stories!

I want to apologize if I write "Laura" instead of "Ally" or "Ross" instead of "Austin".
This is my first Auslly fanfiction, usually I always write Raura stories but I miss Austin and Ally and wanted to publish something that we can read to keep the characters remembered , (with a totally different plot) enjoy!

(A/N: "John" aka Christopher Wilde aka Sterling Knight is pictured above.... I was going to use a picture of my friend that meets the description of John but I decided not to 😏, this can give you guys a better representation of what John looks like) 

-------------------------------------------------
Austin's Pov

After hearing Ally being so upset about this 'John' she talked about yesterday I felt bad. I feel like she still likes him, she never said anything about hating his guts, she just said she's not sure who to trust anymore. I want her to know I'm here for her through the thick and thin.

I know we didn't hit it off so great but I want her to know not all guys are like 'John'... At least I'm not. Most of all, I want her to trust me.
-------------

"Hey Ally! Good Morning! How are you?" I asked her with joy

"I'm ok" she said climbing out of her bed but I could tell her eyes were stained with tears and she was crying a lot throughout the night

"You sure, you were pretty upset last night, if you wanna talk I'm here"

"Thanks, Maybe later, I just need to get over it, I'm just being a big baby about the whole situation"

"No your not, if That happened to me I would feel the same way. When we get out of here I'll go talk to this John and yell at him if you want"

"Oh that's not necessary, really I'm fine but thanks for being such a nice friend, back at home I didn't have to many friends"

"Really? Who's that then?" I asked pointing to a picture frame on her desk

"Oh that's Trish, that's my best friend...  Really my only friend. I really miss her. Do you have any close friends you miss?" She asked

"Yea, my friend Dez, he's a crazy kid, that's for sure. He always wears crazy mix matched outfits and he has red hair... But he's the best friend a guy could ask for. He's the only one who really believes I can be more than just a teen with a future of working at a mattress store. He believes in my dream of being a pop star and is helping me by filming a music video"

"Oh Dez, Dez Wade? I know him! Well Kind of... At the dance he confronted John and the soccer team after the incident, ever since we've been friends sorta"

"Really that's so cool! Do you go to Marino High?" I asked her

"Um yea"

"Hmm it's strange, how come I've never noticed you before?"

"Well I'm really shy. I used to see you in the hallways, I always thought you were John because he looks like you sorta, he is tall and lean except his hair is more of a brighter blonde color and its swooped to the one side, and he gets really tanned in the summer and he has bright blue eyes that just melt my heart..."

"Wow you must have really liked him considering how much you talk about him"

"We'll he was my first real crush..." She confessed blushing