"Brand New"

|||||||| Brand New|||||||
((("New Hair, New You")))

(5/14/17: just made some edits guys. Also I should be posting a new chapter soon;)

--------------------------------
Austin's POV

I woke up to a small head on my shoulder and a hand on my chest. Of course they belonged to Ally so at the moment, I don't mind.

I feel like when she wakes up she'll be mad and yell at me for trying to "make a move" or some stupid excuse like that, yet I'm just going to close my eyes because I'm comfy, and by the looks of it, so is she.

About a half hour later after I woke up, I begin to notice her waking up so I try my hardest to look like I'm sleeping.

Both of us were still in the car however she was laying next to me.

Within a few moments, her fluttered open so I closed mine.

"Austin?" Ally Says in a tired morning voice, which I find pretty cute and sexy.

"Hmmmm" I groan, placing my hand over hers, because she still hasn't moved yet, which I find shocking.

"Are you up?" She whispers

"No" I whisper back, embracing her in a hug.

"Ha ha ha" she says sarcastically. "Very funny".

"Well I am a comedian" I shrugged

"You know, your not that funny, just funny looking" she says matter of factly, "and most friends don't cuddle like this, but your lucky I'm cold and that you're all I got right now"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I smirk, almost in a teasing state by squeezing her tighter into my chest.

"Exactly how it sounds. For a lot of friends, this might be awkward -"

"But for us?" I cut off

"I don't know" she says looking into my eyes. "I kinda like it" she says looking down, maybe embarrassed

"Well I do to" I say truthfully because I haven't felt like this in a while.

"So." She says

"So" I shrug back. "You still up for the mall today or do you wanna stay here and cuddle?" I ask

"Although this is nice, the mall sounds like fun. You sure we'll be ok though?"

"Positive." I reply. Then she removes herself from my embrace and slides back over to the passenger seat of the car. While sitting there, she just looks down at her feet and that right there worries me... did I do something wrong?

"Hey Austin" she says, cutting me off guard. "Before we head to the mall, Can we get something to eat? I'm starving!"

"Sure. McDonalds good enough?"

"Yep" she says as I turn on the radio and GPS, then begin driving again.
Then, I pull into the drive through and order food for Ally and I.

"So what makes you want to die your hair?" I ask curiously after ordering our food in the drive though

"I told you, I want to change it up. Why, should I not?"