Chapter Ten: Quidditch

Australe Leo Black ~ Wednesday, September 3rd, 1975 ~ Hogwarts, Hogsmead, Scotland

When I woke up in the morning, I had a stupid, happy smile on my face. I stretched and rolled my covers to the bottom on my bed.

"You're up early." Alice said.

"Yeah, I just couldn't sleep any longer." I told her still with that same silly smile.

"Okay, you're hiding something, what happened?" Alice asked finding that I had something that I wasn't telling them.

"Okay, fine, but I want to tell you all at the same time, so I don't have to repeat myself. Mary get Marlene and Mackenzie. They need to wake up anyways, it's almost breakfast." I said and pointed at the two girls who were still snoring. Once all the girls were awake, and Lily had come out of the bathroom, they all took a seat around my bed.

"So, last night, when I went to the owlery, well I didn't end up going there." I told them.

"Where did you go then?" Mackenzie asked.

"Well, I intended to go to the owlery but I ended up going the wrong way because Remus came to walk with me."

"And?" Marlene asked excitedly. Any tiredness that she still had was now gone.

"Well, we talked and then we walked back. And, he kissed me." I told them shyly. Marlene squealed.

"Oh my Merlin! This is so exciting!" Marlene exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, but grinned.

"It's not that big of a deal. I mean it was just one kiss. Who knows what it will turn into, probably nothing." I told them.

"Oh, come on, he totally likes you. Now I want to hear all the details." Marlene pointed out. I shook my head.

"Speaking of details, you wouldn't even tell us about your first kiss or with whom it was with!" Marlene's face reddened.

"I told you that I didn't remember. Last year, we had that party after the Quidditch game and someone had spiked the pumpkin juice. I couldn't remember in the morning." She mumbled and I laughed.

"That's why you drink out of unopened bottles." I told her in a sing-song voice and walked into the bathroom for my shower. After my shower I looked through my trunk and pulled out my old varsity Quidditch jacket from last year. I slipped on my tights, long sleeve, white shirt and black skirt. But instead of putting my robes over top, I opted to stick on my varsity jacket.

"Alright, I'm off, see you guys at breakfast

"Alright, I'm off, see you guys at breakfast." I told the girls as I pulled on my boots and grabbed my book bag.

"Off to see Remus?" Alice asked with raised eyebrows and a knowing smile.

"As a matter of fact, yes. But I'm also going to wake up the other three nut jobs."

When I got to the boys room, they were all up and getting ready, which shocked me. Remus was buttoning up his shirt when I walked in and smiled at me, which made me blush. I wasn't sure what he had told the boys but I sure wasn't in any rush to tell them myself.