Message

Hello!

This story is based in the marauders era of the Harry Potter series. If you have read this book before, then you might notice that I have changed the story a bit. I was eleven when I started and now looking back on it after quite a few years, I have realized that it is quite bad. My grammar, punctuation and over all way the story was written was down right awful. So all in all, I am rewriting this book and I hope that you will give it another shot, with an open mind.

Just a few things before you start the story...

- If you reading this rewrite coming from the last story, then you will notice a few big changes, like the main characters name and her power. Over all I changed it to be more realistic and believable. Characters are suppose to have flaws, just like real people do and mine didn't. I made her try to be perfect in every way which I now realized was the completely wrong way to approach writing. Every person deserves to have a fault and get a chance to try and fix it.

- I don't own anything that J.K. Rowling made up but everything you do not recognize is my own ideas.

- Also if you don't like what I have to give or don't agree with me on some subjects, I am not forcing you to read my book, it's main purpose is to bring other people entertainment.

- Please remember that this is a fanfiction. If there is something in here that doesn't exactly fit, or that you don't think is right, it might be in there because I wanted it too, or it just so happened to be in there to make the story flow. Not everything in here is completely accurate.

- If there is something factual from the actual Harry Potter series that is incorrect, please feel free to comment on it. (Alice Longbottom's maiden name has never been revealed by Rowling so please don't try to argue with me on the one that I have chosen.)

Please give this story a try. It would mean a lot to me.

Thanks!

Rebecca : )

(P.S. ~ How do you like the new name?)