Chapter 12: Lets Play A Game

As Dylan and Marie settle into their new house Marie thought they needed to do something to get to know each other, but didn't know what to do other than try to trick him into playing a game where the winner had to take one  of one piece of clothing off. but how should she get him to agree to it.

"Dylan?" Marie calls from the kitchen.

"Yeah? What is it Marie?" Dylan asked walking into the kitchen.

"want to have a little contest?" Marie asked.

"It depends on the contest. what are you thinking?" Dylan asked with a smile. Marie smiled and grabbed both of their laptops from the living room.

"We will both look up short videos and we will see who can get the other more hot and bothered. The first person to squirm in their seat loses and they have to take a piece of clothing off." Marie said with a sly smile.

"Why does this sound like something i will lose at?" Dylan asked.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Marie said with a smile. This was the first time they massed with each other since they were married the day before, and this was the perfect way to get back into the swing of their lives as it was before.  Marie wanted this to be fun but also be suspenseful for the both of them because neither of them would know what the other was looking at until they showed each other.

"So are you in or are you going to wimp out on me?" Marie asked looking smug.

"You really want to mess with me don't you?" Dylan asked with a smile.

"You know I do." Marie said "So you in or not?"

"I'm in. lets see what you got?" Dylan said as he grabbed his laptop. With that Marie opened her laptop and they both got started. Marie had learned of some videos from a friend of hers that she met when she was visiting one of her second mothers friends. Marie pulled up several of the videos and had them read for Dylan to watch. 

"Thank you Akaki. You are a life saver." Marie said to herself.

"Who is Akaki?" Dylan asked.

"A friend of mine who has shown me so many different things that could corrupt your mind." Marie said with a smile.

"God Damn it. What have you been up to while you were not with me?" Dylan asked.

"You really don't want to know." Marie said with a smile. They both took about twenty minutes to look up videos and they both hoped that they would make the other squirm. 

"You ready yet?" Marie asked Dylan.

"Ready when you are." Dylan said with a smile. 

"Then lets get this show on the road." Marie said. As the two of them were turning their laptops Maries phone went off. Marie looked to see who it was and found that it was Akaki.  

"Hey Akaki. what's up?" Marie asked.

"Just I was wondering what happened to my Anime buddy. We haven't hung out in forever." Akaki said.

"I know. Hey you know those videos with the hot anime guys that dance to the popular music?" Marie asked.

"Yea I introduced you to them.Why?" Akaki asked.

"Oh I think I might just ruin someone with them now." Marie said with a smile while she looked at Dylan.

"Oh my god! You have to tell me how that ends okay? Promise me that you will."Akaki said.

"I promise"Marie said nodding her head.

"Good then I will let you ruin the person and wait for your report. This is going to be good I can feel it." Akaki said and Marie could feel a smile in her friends voice.

"Okay. I'll talk to you when it is all over. Or I might be too hot and bothered to call." Marie said to her friend.

"Okay. talk to you when you have the time. I am expecting details. lots and lots of details." Akaki said.

"You got it." Marie said and the two of them hung up. Marie smiled at how her friend always knew just what to say to get her excited.

"Okay, sorry for that but we haven't talked in a while so it was nice to talk with her." Marie said to Dylan.

"No problem. You should talk to your friends more often. Anyway I want to see you squirm you ready for this?" Dylan asked with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, and just so you know this is something I read in one of my books." Marie said " This is going to be fun. so do you want to go first or do you want me to go first?"

"You go first. I think I can handle What you dish out." Dylan said smugly.

"Oh? Well I hope you are ready for what I got because I have roughly ten videos for you."Marie said to Dylan.

"Damn how much time do you have on your hands?" Dylan asked.

"Too much to know what to do with it." Marie said " And most of it is spent watching anime or reading manga." This seemed to surprise Dylan.

"Did you think I only read fiction books? Wow you really need to get to know me again." Marie said wit a laugh "Well I guess this is as good a time as ever don't you think?"

"This game is going to be fun. I think it would be even better if there was a little duck tape involved don't you?" Dylan asked with a wicked smile.

" This is getting interesting and I think it is just what we need to kick this little game of ours off." Marie said with a smile. They both exchanged laptops and the game began.