Chapter 13: Maybe This Wasn't A Good Idea

Okay so I proposed that Dylan and I play a game to see who would squirm the most, and we both did a lot. The bad news is that I ended up squirming the most and ended up only in my tank top and panties. 

"Well I think I like what I'm seeing." Dylan said smiling.

"Shut up!" I said now very self conscious.

"Don't be that way sweety." Dylan said still smiling.

"Keep smiling like that and I'll go to Akakis' place to stay the night rather than here with you." I say.

"You wouldn't." Dylan said looking doubtful.

"I would." I say right back to him. I could see that he was trying to think of another way to try and make it to where I would end up staying even after I said I would leave.

"You can try but I doubt you would get that far." Dylan said. I pull out my phone and call my friend.

"Hey Akaki." I said when she answered.

"Marie is that you?"  she asked just to make sure it was me.

"Yea it's me." I confirmed.

"What can I do for you?"she asked.

"do you think you can come pick me up at the hotel? I need to get away from my new husband." I asked her knowing it was short notice.

"Damn that was fast yea we'll be there in a few." she told me

"Thanks Akaki." I told her.

"No problem Marie." she said as she hung up. I head up to my room and pack things for the night and head back down stairs. I see Dylan right in front of the door trying to make it so i couldn't leave.

"Too bad and you were so close." he said. I focused on him and he floated into the living room and I ran out of the house towards the hotel that I started working at. I got there about three minutes before Akaki and her mom.

"Yo!" Akaki said from the front seat of her moms car as i hop in.

"Hey thanks again your a life saver." I said as I was bucking my seat belt.

"no prob now we can work on our story that we were talking about."Akaki said with a smile.

"Yeah this is going to be fun!" i said with a smile that I have been told looks evil. we get to my friends house and we rush up to her room and get to work. we were working for about an hour when Akakis' mom knocked on her door.

"You girls okay in here?" she asked.

"Yeah we're good." we said at the same time.

" You two are so alike it's scary." she said laughing. We started laughing too and then Akakis' mom wished us good night and headed to bed. we typed for about another hour after that then started getting ready for bed.

"Should we continue tomorrow?" I ask laying on the lower end of Akakis' bed.

"Yeah. we are just getting started and this is going to get even better. even if we both have twisted minds." she said smiling

"You got that right." I said right back to her. we both settled down in bed and fell asleep. Akaki I had a feeling she was dreaming of hot Anime guys, and hell so was I for that fact. We both slept for whole night and we didn't wake up even when the police came to see what  was going on with her neighbors.