Just Dance

"That's crazy," I mumble into the phone, trying to listen to her BS while wandering down the aisle of the grocery store.

"I know," my mom practically shouts. "She is losing her mind. I keep telling your aunt that we should put her in a home or one of us take her in, but you know how crazy she is no one wants to deal with her."

"Well ma, she's your mother, and you can't really force her," I answer halfheartedly, grabbing a box of cheerios off the shelf.

"Exactly, she's my mother, so I can force her if that's what's good for her," she says and I roll my eyes.

"Well I want you to remember that when you and dad are old and senile," I say with a smirk.

"You'll be taking care of us then," she says and I huff.

"Mom I have 100 kids, I can't take care of you," I grab a crunchy peanut butter and a creamy one off the shelf and put it in the trolley.

"You have 5 kids that I never see anymore," she grumbles.

"Yeah 5 that are mine and 5 more that are in their late 30's, plus all their kids" I sigh, thinking about Harry and the boys. "I told you Harry and I would fly you out."

I make my way to the register as she continues her ramble of never being able to see her grand kids. I listen for a minute and then it's my turn, "Listen ma, I'm at the cashier, I'll talk to you later."

"Alright sweetie, love you," she says sweetly, like she wasn't just going off on me.

"Love you mom," I smile and hang up my phone, putting it in my purse. The girl checks my stuff out fairly quickly, and I exit the store, walking to my Escalade. I put the groceries in the boot of the car and get in the front, starting it up. The drive to my house is long, but I change the kid's radio station to my favorite band, even after all these years ... One Direction. They were amazing then, and their amazing now.

I pull into the garage, closing it behind me and shutting off the car. I get out, deciding to let the children haul in groceries, and walk into the house. The first thing I hear is loud music and children laughing. I slowly take off my coat and hang it on the hook in the mud room and toe off my shoes. I walk into the kitchen and set my purse on the counter before stepping into the entry way of the living room. The sight before me is the strangest one I've ever walked in on.

Brooks and Ava are standing on the couch, jumping up and down. Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Niall are using the Xbox Kinnect to play Just Dance while Liam is sat on the couch, watching with a smirk. The boys are dancing to Gentleman by PSY, definitely one of the funniest ones on the game. I smirk to myself and watch them silently, not wanting to make my presence known. Once the song is over, Ava starts clapping and I hide behind the wall a tad.

"Kiss you next!" she shouts.

"Hey! There is no kissing allowed," Harry pretends to be strict.

"You an mummy kiss all the time," she sasses.

"Well it's not real kissing," he shakes his head. "She just has some frosting on her lips and ... I like frosting."

"So I can only kiss a boy if they have frosting on their lips," she nods. "Got it."

"That ... No," Harry shakes his head and Niall starts laughing.

"Dug yourself a hole there mate," he claps him on the back.

"I thought you would be good at this," Louis teases. "Having five kids and all."

"Sod off," he grumbles and Ava giggles.