Chapter 1

You just transferred into the class 3-E or more known as " The End Class " because of several problems due to your grades at your old school

" You can now introduce yourself " said the teacher who is rather kind of looking odd, he had yellow tentacles and a round shaped head, he doesn't look like a human at all.

" R-right!" You said while stuttering, you stood in front of the class, you introduced yourself, " My name is Y/N L/N nice to meet you!" You said, " i am new to this class, i just transferred from Hokkaido. "

" Nice to meet you Y/N-san, you may sit next to Karma-kun " said Koro-sensei while pointing at a empty seat next to a red haired boy.

" Hi there nice to meet you, my name is Karma " greeted the red haired boy gently, he had crimson red colored hair, a pair of golden orbs and a mischievous smirk

" Nice to meet you too Karma-kun " You said greeting him back. " L/N huh? Can i call you by your first name? " he said.
" S-sure... "
" Then nice to meet you Y/N-san. "

By you talked to him a teacher came into the class.

" huh who is that teacher? " you shooked your head. " Oh him? He is Karasuma-sensei, he teaches us PE lessons. But i warn you, his teaching lessons isn't like any other teachers. " Karma replied towards you with a really annoying tone.... Or is that his normal tone??

" For today's lesson we will learn how to use some guns. " Karasuma calmly said without any hesitation.

" W-wait, guns?! " You shouted, loud enough for anyone to hear. " Hey calm down will ya? Our goal is to kill Koro-sensei, the octopus looking teacher so don't shout that loud anymore okay? " Karma whispered while putting his hand covering your mouth trying to calm you down.

" Mmmff ( let me go ) " You mumble trying to get rid his hands from you. " Sorry " he lets go of you, " Welp lets go to the fields then, i will introduce you to the others ".
" Ok lets go! " You shouted, you really look excited ( guess you're really cheerful huh? )

You went to the fields
" WOAH!! This is huge! My old schools field is really small! " You gazed to a gigantic field
" Heh, so your real personality starting to comes out huh? " Smiled Karma, " Oh yeah, Y/N-san this is Nagisa-kun, he might look like a girl but he's a boy, or not? " he added while pointing to a person next to him
" H-HEY! Watch it Karma-kun, by the way nice to meet you my name is Nagisa, L/N-san is it? " Said a blue haired boy, he DOES looks like a girl you thought...
" Yes! Nice to meet you too Nagisa-kun, you could call me Y/N if you want to! " You said cheerfully, you don't want anyone to see if you're down or something.

" Nagisa, Karma, Y/N it's time for you to shoot! " Said Karasuma-sensei.
" uh oh, i never even fired a gun before...... "
" You'll get it soon enough " Said Nagisa cheering you up.

You went to position, all you have to do is to shoot a Koro-sensei dummy

" Goodluck Y/N. " Karma grinned
Your heartbeat started to speed up...

" how in the world im gonna do this? If i mess up i will eventually shoot someone.... No, calm down i can do this, i can, i just have to believe in myself, i will NOT shoot someone, i can, i can control the bullet , i can.... "  You whispered to yourself.
" 3... 2.... 1.... SHOOT! " Karasuma-sensei shouted, Karma and Nagisa already shot, it's your turn now.....
" lets do this... " You pulled the trigger and.....

OH YEAH MY FIRST CLIFFHANGER WOOO erm i mean..
*cough* so you guys what do you think of this Karma x reader
AND AGAIN A CLIFFHANGER! Erm sorry *cough cough cough*

- first fanfic -