Chapter 14

Chapter 14 ~The assassination begins!

______

Y/N who was cured ran down the stairs. She wore a blue mini dress with leggings underneath it.
" Hi guys! Good morning!" She greeted them, her roomates was already waiting for her.
" Hey Y/N! Did you slept well?" Said Isogai greeting her. " Yep!" Said Y/N who was already in the last step.
" So um, everyone here?" She asked brightly, " Well... Karma-kun isn't here so.." Okuda replied. " Well we could wait for him." Itona 'coldly' said " Guess so..." Rio agreed while looking at Nagisa's cards.
In meanwhile Karma was only polishing his Real knife.

" Oh?~ I need to meet up with the others or they will be mad~" He said, putting down the knife next to the lamp. " Wonder how's Y/N-chan doing..." He said, or most likely mumbling towards himself.
He went down the wooden made stairs, but then he stopped. He quickly ran up and hid behind a wall
He overheard something,

" Ne ne Y/N what do you think of Karma-kun?"
" H-he's cute..."
" Don't sweat it! We all now you like Karma-kun!"

Karma's face suddenly turned into a smirk, a smirk that he would never forget.
Y/N loves him.

" Good morning!~" He said coming down the stairs. " T-tomato! Good morning.." Y/N greeted him like there's nothing happened.
From his chair, Isogai stood up.
" Looks like everyone's here! Let's start the assassination!" He said.
" Yes! And we wont lose this time!" Terasaka confidently said. Everyone took their anti Koro-sensei knifes and guns.
The guns were reloaded. The knifes were polished clean.
Everyone was using their knifes and guns that Karasuma gave them, but not for Karma, he brought his real knife, it was sharper than ever.

" Let's do this!" Ritsu encouraged them, " Yeah!" Everyone said.

- Timeskip -

Everyone wore their assassination clothes
Koro-sensei was lured to a overgrown mountain that the kids found.
By a minute, smoke was released from the ground, making everything white. The first group attacked Koro-sensei with their knifes, making 2 tentacles fell off him.
Then, the second group shot their guns towards him. By outfar the snipers shot their bullets to him making 1 more tentacle fell.
Kayano and Nagisa thrown a water balloon, not just one or two but hundreds, good thing they had a throwing machine.
Meanwhile, Y/N and Karma was taking their guns and knifes.
Y/N shot some bullets to Koro-sensei while Karma attacked him with his knife.
Koro-sensei couldn't dodge all of it all once, making him panic and trip over a rock.
Taking this advantage, Karma jumped and stabs him in the heart.
Before that happens, "Bam" everyone heard gunshots, bullets was everywhere.
Nobody knows where the came from.
Karma got shot,
" W-what the---"

To be continued

Hello guys!
Sorry for the cliffhanger! ^^;
Bye!