Chapter 21

Chapter 21 ~  [Black]

____

so it wasn't dream when I first met you 。』

Everything was dark, all of it was black.
" Even in darkness, light will shine through" Tch. Who believes in that kind of Fairytale?
But then, it was true, a giant light shines in front of me-

Where am I?

_____

Y/N glanced at the horror in front of her, Karma- who she thought he was her boyfriend,

Cheated on her.

" K-karma-kun? Why are you cheating on me?" Y/N asked the red haired boy who was completely playing his anti-Koro-sensei knife, " Hm? No, I'm not cheating on you Y/N-chan" He calmly answered.
Y/N felt tears trickled her face, and vision was blurry, " No! You did! I saw it by myself!" She shouted, until she barked so hard that her throat hurts.
" Ahaha! Sorry sorry" The boy only gave her a blunt and a calm answer.
" Monster." Was the last thing she said before everything became black.

_____

The room was red and black, a soothing classical music was played in an old jukebox.
" Eh? Where am I now?" The H/C girl asked to her self.
Her throat still hurts after shouting like that.
Not only the room changes her dress also changes to a F/C dress with a bow on her hips. " Kukuku... Then you're here Y/N-chan" A gloomy voice echoed the room.
" W-who are you?" She asked.
" It's me Y/N-chan" Said the voice while stepping closer, revealing a figure in front of her, the figure wore a black tuxedo and a red butterfly ribbon around his neck.
And look who it is,

It's Karma.

" H-how?" She asked
" Y/N-chan, I never wanted to say this but, this world is cruel isn't it?" He said, lips curled up in a mischievous smirk.
" ... You're not real aren't you?" She fought back towards the red haired boy in front of her.
" ?... Ahahaha! It's me you dummy" The boy laughed so hard at Y/N's question, it wasn't like his usual laugh, it's more scary and mischievous.

" Tsk liar!" Y/N shouted before everything goes white

_____

" Aagh!" Y/N shouted while waking up from a thick iron bed, " Where am I?" She grabbed the ice cold surface of the bed, and beside her, there was a steel helmet being connected through wires.
" Did this thing made all of those fake dreams?...." She grabbed the helmet- the wires was connected to a computer, Y/N quickly stood up from the bed- more like torture bed.

Her bare feet touched the icy surface of the iron floor, speaking about iron- the room was made with iron too, the lights were dim inside the room. No doors were detected there.
" Jeez... They took off my shoes.. They're were expensive too" Complained Y/N while walking towards the computer.

Luckily, it was on! Like what Itona teached her, she dove right through the complicated technology in fornt of her.
And finnaly, she found the right answer-
" .. A device to change the DNA of a person.. What the?..." And with that, she saw a sticky note near the right corner of the computer,

" What to do;
-Erase her memory
-Make her one of us"

Y/N raised her brow, one of them? What?
She let go of the mouse and started to search for an escape on that room.

I need to go! Karma-kun...

While she is trying to escape, footsteps were heard.

Y/N wasn't aware what was coming towards her,
' Bang'
On of the iron wall flew open, Y/N saw 3 figures standing in front of her.

And it was...

To be continued
Ok k this is just what no
And guys i think im just gonna make this a one book thing
So there'll be no 2nd book im sorry guys >.<
Last chapter coming up! :3

I'll be making my own book [fantasy] so yeh later!~

Bruh there'll be extras like duh