Chapter 10

Chapter 10 ~Fun

----

( Nobody's POV )

After splashing water, Y/N and Karma sat on the beach.

" Ne, ne, Y/N-chan what ar we going to do now?" Said Karma in his 'normal' playful tone, " I.. Don't know... Uhm how about playing cards at our room?" Y/N replied.
" Sure! that would be fun~" He said, The others walked towards them, " Karma-kun! Y/N-san! You might want to see this..." Rio pointed her index finger to the blue skies.
Y/N and Karma looked where she pointed and saw Koro-sensei was flying through the skies, " WHAT TH-" Y/N and Karma was cut off by Kayano, " Y-you know... Let's go and play in our room! Hehe.." She said
" Yeah sure but what time?" Asked Nagisa. " Hmm.... 6 PM?" Said Y/N, Nagisa, Maehara, and Karma agreed.

The three girls went to their rooms, and took a quick shower.
After that,
Y/N wore her F/C shirt and F/C skirt, And tied her hair into a F/H. ( F/H: favorite hairstyle )
Kayano wore her white T-shirt and a green shorts.
While Rio, wore her yellow long sleeved shirt and her red skirt also, she wore her blue jacket.

" Look guys! It's 5.45 PM!" Rio shouted to warn the girls, after she says that-- knock knock
The boys were here. " I'll get it!" Kayano ran unto the door and opened it.

" Yo Y/N-chan~" The red haired boy teased, " Well hello there tomato!" Y/N teased back, her E/C eyes were glowing, but not with anger, but with happiness.
" How about we play now?" Nagisa took out a deck of cards out of his pockets, " Okay!" Said Maehara confidently, " I'll win this for sure!" He added.

" Oh no you wont! I'll be the one who wins!" Rio fought back, " Let's see about that!"

- Timeskip to playing the cards -

( Kayano's POV )

" Come on Kayano~ it's your turn" Maehara teased me like a little kid-- oh wait I haven't said anything yet.
Me and Maehara was the last ones, I need to take the normal card or... I lose

I quickly grabbed the right card, afterwards Maehara's face became pale and obviously jaw dropped.

" H-how did you know?..." He said to me, " T-that wasn't the joker.. WAAH I LOOOOST" He cried out
" Hmm?~ I thought you said you were going to win~" Said Karma who is behind me, " Yeah" I agreed. " Heh! look who lost now!" Rio stuck her tongue out.

Maehara's face became red of embarrassment who is really cute.

" Calm down Maehara.." Nagisa tapped his shoulder.
I looked to the clock and it says ' 7.11 PM ',
" we will meet together at 7.00 PM" I remembered Koro-sensei said that, I quickly warned the others with a worried tone, " Guys! Koro-sensei told us to meet up at 7.00 PM right?! Now it's 7.11 PM!"

" Gah! I forgot about that! Let's go!" Said Y/N who was panicking, " Oh yeah! I hope we don't get punishment!" Rio took her bag and shoes, and then she opened the door, " Let's go!" She says.
The rest of us took our shoes too and quickly ran out of the door.

- Timeskip brought you by jumping unicorns and dragons -

( Karma's POV )

Yeah... How could we forget that...

We ran unto the place where Koro-sensei told us to go. ( restaurant )
Everyone was already there waiting for us, " Yes! We are on time!" Said Y/N who is 'currently' running beside me, I quickly replied to her " I don't think we are on time, I mean they're already waiting for us"
" Whatever tomato."
" Heh come on Y/N-chan~"

After that, we met we everyone. " We were waiting Karma" Said the big hulk Terasaka, " Yeah, yeah...."
Rio and Maehara were extremely exhausted, while Nagisa and Kayano 'accidentally' was holding hands.
" Wha!? Nagisa-kun!" Kayano screamed at the same time blushing, " Sorry" Nagisa quickly let go of her hand.

" Koro-sensei! They're here!" Okuda warned Koro-sensei. " Hey tomato.. What are they going to do?" Y/N muttered, " Dunno".

" Nyurufufu... Looks like everyone is here" Said Koro-sensei who was wearing his disguise. " Hey Koro-sensei! What are we going to do? Even tomato doesn't know!" Said Y/N, I quickly covered her mouth, " H-hey Y/N-chan! Now everyone will know our nicknames!~" I said, she pulled my hand, " Well you just say my nickname.."
" Oops.."

" Tomato?... And Y/N-chan?.... Anyways! We are going to do a meeting for our vacation!" Said Koro-sensei.
All student groaned. " Why do we have to do a meeting?" Chiba asked the yellow looking octopus, " Yes." Koro-sensei casually answered his question.

( Your POV )

You raised your hand, " Yes Y/N?" Said Koro-sensei. " Uhm Koro-sensei? Should we go to the theme park?" (Just pretend there's one)
" Sure!" Said Koro-sensei, " But you must have your own groups of 4 peoples" He added
" Fine then! My group would be with tomato, Nagisa-kun, and Kayano-san!" You said, " Wait what?! I'm with Kayano-san?!" Nagisa blushed madly.
Koro-sensei raised his slimy tentacles and his face became pink, " Nyurufufu fine then.. I can't believe my OTPs are going to get real!" ( wait wut? )
" Yosh!" Said Kayano who is standing next beside you. " I didn't knew Koro-sensei ships us~" Said Karma in a curious tone, yet teasing tone.

To be continued

Enjoy this long and crappy chappie
And pleeaaaaaaseeeee vote and comment i beg you waaah
And yah bye!

Damn ep 12 s2 was epic... ( ugh Karma is so smart... )