Chapter 19

Chapter 19 ~Moon

_____

Meanwhile...

The rest of class-E went up to the old windmill where the cloaked man asked them to go.... Or more like ordered them.
Black thunder clouds surveyed the skies as ice cold wind struck them. There were black crows hovering over the windmill ( Karasuno? Is that you? )
All the nature there is pretty much dead, which gives the class an eerie feeling

Yep.. It's creepy alright
Said Y/N in her mind, she was posted behind a half alive and half dead bush.
Actually, everyone was posted to their positions, and according to plan, they will ambush them when the clock struck 12 at the night.
The time limit was tommorow at 3 AM
It's not just the gang were offering revenge but by their smirks, they were trying to kill the whole class.
And, they'll never stop to kill them.
They are going to attack them because, if they don't, it'll be a kill or be killed game with them. The cloaked figures also targeted Koro-sensei that class-E also admired him just to kill him.
With a hand code, Yada who was posted next to Y/N asked Isogai she asked, " What time is it?" With her hands she asked.
Yada and Isogai is the only ones that can do this hand signals, the rest? Well, they can do it but not quite.

Isogai answered back Yada's question, " Let me see... 8 PM!"

" Uhhh.... 4 more hours? What are we going to do?...." Murmured Y/N followed a " Hehe just wait " sigh from Yada.

In the meantime, Karma was already brought back to the hospital and waiting for the doctor to stop lecturing him.
Besides, Karma only sticks out his tongue trying not to hear the doctor's lecture, ( be like Karma XD )
The doctor stopped lecturing him when finally the nurse came and needed the doctor.
Karma was only hoping that the rest of the class would be safe, especially Y/N.
He continued to play his DS and finish his One peace game ( i know how to write it but im just gonna make it look funny like that XD )

*********

The moon was beutiful and shining.

the clock was about to struck 12 PM and class-E has already vanished from their posts
Using the assassination clothes that Karasuma gave them, they really blended with the surroundings.

It was perfect no matter how you see it.

All students gathered in front of the windmill.
Y/N's heart was beating so fast.

A full moon shining bright down, dawn is about to come.

And now here they stand, a real attack!
Everyone ambushed through the windows, doors, even underground!

And stood there, their leader....

To be continued

I think im getting better at writing rofl XD
Anyways late update like usually
Vote and comment please!
Thanks and bye!
*Leaves pancakes*

Hahaha Idiot. //slapped