Chapter 4

Chapter 4 ~ The Teacher

You ran as fast as you could, you were headed to your school hoping someone is still there...
You could see 3-E ahead you.
" BRAK " You opened the door, good thing it's unlocked.
" Anyone here?! I need your help! " You shouted through the corridors

" Nyurufufu... " You could hear Koro-sensei's laugh. " Eto... I can hear you Koro-sensei " You said.
" Oh really? By the way why are you here shouting? " He asks you, with worry you replied to his question " a stranger attacked us and Karma told me to run please, help! "
" Hmm? A stranger? Nyurufufu.... Let's attack him then " Said Koro-sensei.
" thank god..... Hang in there Karma... " You tried to loosen up the worries that nearly overcomes you.

You and Koro-sensei headed where Karma and that teacher is....

- Meanwhile -

Karma was lying down in the streets, he was beaten by that teacher ( nuuuuuu )

- Karma's POV -

" You... Bastard.... " I said, while lying down in the streets. " Heheehe.... Let's finish you first! " He said while putting his dirty shoe to my face.

I lost.... Maybe i am useless huh? I'm sorry Y/n

I can't see things straight now... My vision is blurry.... All i know is him kicking me all over the place....
The second i knew, i felt unconscious, before it happened i heard screaming.. I recognize that voice it must be Y/n....

- Nobody's POV -

You and Koro-sensei went to the place where Karma is lying down while beaten up by that teacher
You gasped. " Karma-kun are you okay? " You ran to Karma. Surprisingly he is still alive ( well yeah )

" Thank goodness... "
" Y/n why d-did you came back?.... " He said with a weak tone
" We are here to save you! Sorry I can't do anything back then... "
" I-it's fine... Huh? You brought Koro-sensei with you?... " He said, looking at Koro-sensei that going to fight that teacher.
" Karma-kun.. I know your injuries are bad but... Who is that teacher?... " You questioned him, good thing Karma can still answer your question.
" His name is Takaoka, Nagisa-kun beated him but I didn't knew he would come after us.. "
" That's good enough, let's bring you back to the school, and let Koro -sensei handle this. " You said, while putting Karma's hand to your shoulder making him to walk.

Koro-sensei fought Takaoka, good think he lost.

" You'll pay for this octopus, i will attack every student in your class " He said, while his body disappearing to the shadows.
" Nyurufufu.... Now, let's bring Karma-kun back to his house " Said Koro-sensei pretending like nothing happened.
" Ehh.... You're crazy right? With his injuries his parents will be worried " You said
" N-no my parents is out for some weeks... " Said Karma with a really weak tone, his injuries must be really bad.
" Fine then let's go " You said while helping Karma to walk.

You, Koro-sensei, and Karma walked to his house. And yet his house looks empty.
Karma laid down in his bed while you curing his injuries. Koro-sensei left you two, he said he has a job to attend to, although you didn't believe him.
All Karma's wound is cured, he slept and you felt sleepy too, the sun rises and you just realized you didn't sleep the whole day.
You slept beside Karma because you didn't knew where to sleep again.

- LE TIME SKIP -
It's afternoon and you just woke up. You skipped the class.
You felt warm, you realized that Karma is cuddling you. You blushed so hard that moment. Then you heard some phone sounds, you looked at the door and you realized that Nagisa, Koro-sensei, Rio, and Okajima was taking pictures.
You quickly wake up from the bed and quickly stand in front of them.

" H-hey what the hell are you guys taking pictures?! " You shouted to them while blushing so hard.
" Ugh.. What happened? Huh? My injuries are cured... " Karma said while waking up the bed
" Hee-hee it's fine you know? " Said Rio while taking MORE pictures.
" Why you... " You grumbled, while taking Karma's pillow and slamming it to them.

Karma just sat there looking confused.

To be continued

Yooo minna-san! Soz for the late update and friggin short chapter, i was too lazy to write xD
Btw what do you think of this one? I hope you like it so far.
And thank you sooooooo much for the votes and views! I reaaaally appreciate it! Bye!
* flies while throwing popcorns to the ground *