Chapter 15

Chapter 15 ~Sorry

__________

He was shot.
Y/N glanced at the horror in front of her, she tried to speak but... No words came out
Her dream was true, it wasn't lying to her.
" Damn it! Who--" Said Terasaka before he was cut off, " Did this." Said Hayami simply cutting off Terasaka,
The sniper duo just came down from the hill they were supposed to shoot Koro-sensei.
" We heard gunshots from afar, did you guys do this?" Said Yada worried.
Hayami and Chiba shooked their head, knowing they didn't did that

" Get the aid kit! Hurry!" Said Kataoka panicked, " Damn it.... I'm fine really..." Said Karma weakly.

How many times has this happened?...

" What happen?!" In a distance, everyone heard Karasuma-sensei.

Y/N ran down to search the sniper, " Y/N!" Isogai shouted, but it was too late.
Revenge

Revenge

Revenge
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry Karma-kun...

She walked through the forest, " Crack" With a shock, she turned around.
Taking her bravery to ask, " Who's there?!" But there were no answers, she ran to the place where the sound came from. Tightening her grip unto her gun, she hid behind a tree.
Wind blown unto her H/C hair. " Fufufu... Now the octopus will fall to our trap..." Said a man cloaked in black, she couldn't see his eyes nor his face.
" Hahaah... The 10 million is ours!" Replied another one.. But now it's a girl.
" Forget the 10 million! We could ask as many as we want to!" Said another one.

They were the one who shot Karma...

Y/N tried to walk carefully on the fallen branches but accidentally broke one, " Who's there?!" The man asked.
Y/N zipped her mouth tight. " Hmm... Maybe just an animal" Said the girl. Y/N sighed in relief and now with cautious she ran to warn the others.

Guys....

Meanwhile, Karma was already brought to the hospital.
" Guys! I know the sniper who shot Karma-kun!" Y/N shouted, " Where did you found them?..." Kataoka's curiosity flown out.
" ... It was.."

To be continued

Bruh... Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger
And sorry not sorry for late update lmao
And bye!

Anyone play Elsword lmao wut