Chapter 3

BREAK TIMES OVER!

" Wow that's a really long discussion " You said
" What do you mean? It's only around 12 minutes " Karma replied to your complaint
" well 12 minutes is quite long you know "
" heh, yeah i think i have to agree with that one. By the way i think it's time for English class "
" Oh, by the way who's teaching us for English class tho? I mean, it's quite impossible that Koro-sensei knows English and stuffs. " You asked
" Oh-ho that would be bitch-sensei " Karma replied to your question with a weird tone
" Wait you're allowed to call your teacher that? " You asked, because it's clearly inappropriate to call that nickname to a teacher in your old school.
" Yep, we all call her bitch-sensei, and she's fine with that. "
" And what's her real name? " You asked with a curious tone
" We never called her with her real name but, that would be Irina Jelavic " ( did i spell it right? )
" Oh so Irina-sensei? "
" Uh-huh "

A few moments later, a teacher came in, she is likely to be in her 20's
She has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and white clothes with white mini skirt.

" I-is that her? " You whispered
" Yeah " Karma whispered back. Irina-sensei started to write on the board.
" Rio! " Irina-sensei  shouted to the blonde hair girl. " Try to say R! " She gave the order to the girl, the girl stood and said, " u-um R? " Said the girl.
" Wrong! Too nervous "
"  wait what? That was probably right but, oh well nevermind. " You thought in your mind, you didn't. realized that you were giving a slight of confused face that made Irina-sensei look at you.
" Oh-ho are you the new girl that Karasuma-sensei talked about? Well nice to meet you my name is Irina Jelavic, and you may know that other students call me...... WAAH " ( woah bitch-sensei just cried?! )
You stood up from your chair, you said with a quite confident tone " .... N-nice to meet you Irina-sensei! ".
Irina-sensei gave a slight confused and happy face, and you're hoping that nobody does anything.
" Y-you just c-called me Irina-sensei?! WAAH IM SO HAPPY " She said jumping around like a like a little girl ( childhood issues?)

" Eto.... The heck is wrong with her, seriously it freaks me out jeez.... " You thought in your mind looking at Irina-sensei.

RING!!!!!!

The school bell rings, it looks like it's time to go home. You really wanted to meet everyone before school ends, but i guess you can do it tomorrow.

You walked home while bringing your grey bag ( don't judge i like grey for some reason )

" Y/N-san! " You heard a familiar voice running up to you.
" K-Karma-kun! What are you doing? " You said with a confused tone. " Heh, you are new right? I was thinking that i could walk you home or we could go somewhere else? " He said running up to you.
" Well my parents come home late because they have something to do, and my house is still pretty much empty cause the moving day. I will leave it up to you. "
" Hmmmmm..... We could drop by my favorite icecream shop if you want to. " He said giving a suggestion to you. " Yeah sure i guess we could get some icecreams. " You said, Karma replied back " Ok then let's go! "

You and Karma went to the icecream shop that Karma promised you

- Karma's POV -

We went to the icecream shop. I hope nothing happens, i mean this is the first time I'm going out with a girl. It doesn't mean i like her but i just want to protect her that's all....

" May i take your order? " A waitress came to us, i will order like usually but what's Ara gonna order she never been here. " I will order a mocca icecream like usual " I said.
" Ok 1 mocca icecream, and you? " She said to Y/N, i really don't know what to recommend her.
" Hmm I'll have a strawberry icecream please, extra syrup " She said.

maybe I shouldn't be that worried huh? But I have a weird feeling about this....

- Your POV -

" Here is the icecreams you ordered. " Said the waitress bringing two icecreams towards us, you took a scoop of it.
" Yummy! This is the best icecream i ever had, well not really... But it's yummy tho! Thank you Karma-kun for bringing me here " You said, Karma blushed for a second there, " U-uh it is? Well I'm happy you liked it "
He said.
" Did you just blushed??? " You said while being confused, he's quite cute when he's blushing.
" N-no I didn't! " He said while taking a scoop out of his mocca icecream.

" tee-hee i knew it he blushed! But he's kinda cute.... GYAH what am I thinking?! Uuuh maybe it's because this is the first time i went out with a boy... Yeah that's it umm... " You thought that in your mind, you didn't realized that you were blushing just like Karma.
" Uhh let's just eat " He said to you.

You two ate while chatting to each other.
- LE TIME SKIP -

" Let's go home i think it's getting darker.. " You said
" Yeah, wanna go home together? " Karma said giving you a lend of a hand. " Sure " You said taking his hand and stood up.

You two walked together in the street, it's getting darker.
" Shret.... " You heard a sound from the bushes, you could see that Karma heard it too.
" What was that?... " You asked while whispered to Karma, nobody was in the streets that time, maybe all of the people are hiding at some point.
" I don't know, stay on your guard " He said whispering back to you, you stayed on guard.
" Hehehe did you really forgot me Karma-kun? " The man said while walking towards us. The man had scars everywhere on his face. " Why you..... " Karma said giving a frustrated face, you can tell that he really hates him. " Hmm? You really forgotten your old teacher huh? " The man said giving an eerie aura.
" Hehehehe... " The man said while aiming his fist to Karma. " Y/N RUN NOW! " Karma shouted against you.

You ran as fast as you could.

" Karma-kun please... Be save..... " As you ran worry and fear overcomes you....

To be continued....

Gomen ( sorry ) for the cliffhanger xD
Btw this is a freaking long one it's about 1075+ words, btw bye!