Chapter 22 (The end)

Chapter 22 ~ Home. (The end)

____

It was Y/N's friends and teachers, class 3-E.
Her lips turned into a smile, her beutiful slender fingers made a wave towards them, " Guys!! I'm so happy to see you again!" Well, she did waved at them before hugging Karma so tightly his soul nearly came out. " Well, let's go home." Said Nagisa patting Karma's soul. " Yeah! What about Takaoka? And how long I've been here!?" Her own sentence made her panic.

" Koro-sensei already beaten that ugly guy down! And you were missing for 7 days!" Kayano replied to Y/N's question. " Oh.. Maybe he really did kidnapped me.." Y/N murmured, " Well what are we waiting for? Let's go already!" Her usual cheerful tone was back, the H/C haired girl was so glad she could find her friends back.

____

Everybody went to their houses but not for Y/N and Karma, they sat on a tree in the forest, silence was the only thing I could explain to you guys. Karma exactly knew that this silence is going to break, he grabbed Y/N by her wrist and pulled her into his hug, both lips met each other, Y/N didn't turned back she was so happy this day would come.

And finally a happy ending.

The end.

Guysssss this book is finished!!! I don't think there will be and extras or what but I'll try.
I'm sorry if the ending looks like it's rushed because it's really is rushed XD
Btw thank you for all the support in this book :P
Byeeeee