Chapter 5

Chapter 5 ~ EXAMS Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)

At school

It's been 3 months after the accident and you've made friends with everyone.

Math period

" Tsk why the heck did they posted the pictures of us? They promised the won't post it online.. " You mumbled.
" Heh hell if i know. But by the way did you realized that mid terms exam is near? " Karma replied to you.
" HEEE?!!! REALLY?! " You shouted, but as soon as you knew Karma's hand is already covering mouth forcing you to be calm. " Mmm-fff " You grabbed Karma's hand and pulled it off your mouth.
" S-sorry.. " He said, you can see that he is blushing very lightly
" It's fine, by the way are you going to the library for... You know.... Learning? " You asked him.
" Yeah sure, who are we gonna invite? "
" Hmm... Maybe Rio-san, Nagisa-kun, and Kayano-san "
" Ok! Let's invite them! " Said Karma taking a pen to write a note.
" Yeah "

After school, at the library

" Aah! This is so nice!~ a library with A/C!~ " Said Rio while taking a seat at one of the tables.
" I'll go get some books then " Said Nagisa, " I wanna come too! " Said Kayano running up to Nagisa.

- Nagisa's POV -

I searched ALOT of books, around 15 to be precise. 5 Math books, 2 Japanese books, 3 English books, and 5 PE books.
Looks like Kayano got some too, better hurry to the others and get this learning started!

- Nobody's POV -

" Guys! We got some books! " Said Nagisa while bringing ALOT of books, Kayano is walking beside him.
" Woah this is alot of books " Said Karma while grabbing the Math book. " It sure is! " Said Rio while taking 2 English books. " Hmm i think i will take the Math book and the Jepanese book " You said while opening the Jepanese book.
" Teehee well let's learn! " Said Kayano rising her hand up in the air. " Ssst.. Keep your voice down little miss! " Said somebody. " Woops... Sorry.... "
" Hahahaha.... " Everyone even you laughed.

It been around 3 hours you and the others learned.

" Hahaha.... That was fun! " Said Rio, " uh-huh " Nagisa replied to her.
" Well i have to admit it was fun " Said Karma while trying to stretch his hands.
" Well, let's aim for the top 10! " You said jumping up and down.

Exam day
First period: Jepanese

You thinked quite a while but the exams are easier than you expect.

( A/N: here is the questions, you answer it too! )

_________________________________________________
Questions:

What is the meanings!:
1. Onegasai : ...
2. Orewa : ...
3. Nani : ...
4. Gekiryu : ...
5. Shingeki : ...
6. Kenpachu : ...
7. Oka-san : ...
8. Oto-san : ...
9. Hikari : ...
10. Gomenasai : ...
11. Senpai : ...
12. Kokoro : ...
13. Haru : ...
14. Mirai : ...
15. Kigurumi : ...

Now, Make a short story below

_______________________________

Name : Y/N
Class : 3-E

Score :
______________________________________________________

You felt quite good with your exam, you will just have to wait for the next period.
You looked beside you and it looks like that Karma is also done.

BREAK TIME!

" Hhhh.... Good thing it was easy.. " Said Sugino
" Well what do you expect? They're trying to take us down, good thing we learned much " Said Nagisa replying to him.
" Welp let's start the second period now " Said Karma being all cool and stuff because the next period is Math.

To be continued

Yoo minna! Gomen for the loooong update, i was watching anime like nearly all the time and i was doing my instagram job blah.. Blah.. Blah.. btw what do you think of this chappie?
Yokata if you like it ( ' ' )
Bai minna! :D