Chapter 16

Chapter 16 ~Stars

____

Y/N stared to the black clear night sky, thinking after what happened earlier..

- Flashback -

" It was a three people with black cloaks" She said, " They shot Karma so Koro-sensei will get revenge to rid them but eventually will fall to their trap." She added.
" ... Oh..." Kayano worriedly answered to that
" Fine then, we will think of something tommorow" Said Karasuma
" R-right!" Everyone agreed.

- Flashback end -

" Hhhh.... Today was a rough day huh?... Especially Karma-kun..." She sighed.
She heard footsteps from behind, she glanced backwards and saw Nagisa
" Oh it's you Nagisa-kun.."
" Y/N... Wanna talk for a bit?" He asked Y/N, " You look kinda worried, maybe it's Karma-kun?" Nagisa leaned to the inn's balcony.
" Yeah..." She nodded, " I'm worried about those guys..." She said, memories flown back about those black cloaked peoples.
" ... Oh" Nagisa murmured
" So um... What's going on with Kayano-san?" Y/N asks trying to cheer herself out, at a time like this, Karma will never stop teasing her until she could be happy again.
" Hehehe... You need to see what happens" Said Nagisa with a grin
" Huh? What happened?"
" Kayano stepped on a soap that Terasaka left to prank the boys, but now he got the opposite"
" Oh I get it!" Y/N said with a smile
And in unison they both laughed, even they're on hard times

" The skies is beutiful huh?" Said Nagisa glaring back at the night skies that is full of hundreds of stars no,
Dozens of them.
" You are not trying to hit me aren't you?" Y/N jokingly said
" W-wha?! No I'm not!" Said Nagisa hiding his blush
" Hehe... Yeah sure.. You're with Kayano-san" Y/N teased him more, " No,no,noooo" Nagisa hid his face under his hands
" But sure, the skies is beutiful.." Y/N stared again at the night skies, " Welp off to sleep!" She said.
" Yeah, it's 10 PM now" Said Nagisa
" Good night Nagisa-kun" Said Y/N going out of the balcony's door
" Night" Nagisa replied

Y/N went to her room, nobody's there. She didn't care, at least she already took a bath, changed her clothes and brushed her teeth.
She wore her purple colored pajamas and went off to bed, i mean sat on it.

Well... It's better to have somebody to cheer you up..
She taught, before reading her Percy Jacky book, she heard the door opened.
It was Rio, and Kayano.

" Ah! Y/N-san!" Said Kayano, her hair wasn't tied like usual, looks like she just came back from a shower thought Y/N looking at Kayano while closing her newly bought book.
" Oh hey guys!" Y/N greeted back.
" We should better go to sleep huh?" Said Rio
" Kayano just took a shower, she could get bed hair" Said Y/N
" Yeah!" Kayano shouted back, " We could tell some stories" Suggested Y/N.
Everyone nodded and started storytelling before it became real dark, the electricity is out.

" Eep! It's dark!" Whimpered Kayano while she is cuddling her pillow, Y/N tried some few clicks on the lights but it still won't work.
Since it's dark, the girls decided to go out and get fresh air, it was 00.00 AM
When they got out, Nagisa and Maehara was there, stargazing.

" Guys!" Rio shouted
" Huh? Oh hey!" Said Maehara while giving a wink. " Stargazing at this kind of time? You guys are beyond hopeless.." Y/N muttered.

The whole place was also dark, no light can be seen, looks like the whole island got electricity problems.

Outside, the moon shines brightly, it was almost like the moon was greeting the stars.
By that, the stars also sparkles, you could even see a galaxy of stars sparkling blue and purple.
Water drops can be heard from outfar, the place was really quiet.... Maybe it's because it's so late at night.

Now you could now why Maehara and Nagisa are stargazing.

" It's quite late at night, you should sleep" Said Nagisa, " You should sleep too..." Said Kayano yawning.
" Hhh... I'm kinda sleepy..." Rio complained.
And with that, Rio, Maehara, and Kayano went back.

It was only Nagisa with Y/N, Y/N sat on a rock outside the inn staring at the stars.
" ... You are still worried about Karma-kun?" Asked Nagisa.
" ... Yeah.." Replied Y/N, " But I'm fine now..." She added, " That's good to hear" Said Nagisa in relief.

As breeze wind blown towards them, they chatted together until they fallen asleep in their rooms.
They had a great time.

To be continued

Bruhhhhh sorry for the late updatessss i was lazy to write
Btw im gonna make a new book but I don't know, i still need the names for the characters and a cover!!!
Bye guysss

*flies and suddenly dragons attacks you*
Oops O.o