Chapter 9

Chapter 9 ~Hawaii

----

( Karma's POV )

Ugh... I'm still sleepy...

" Guys!!" I heard somebody called us, it was the others by all means class 3-E
" Hi!" Shouted Y/N who is standing beside me, me and Nagisa could only smile.
I grabbed my red luggage and ran up to them, Y/N and Nagisa was following too. " Bam!" I saw Nagisa tripped over nothing and I couldn't help it, I was laughing so much until my stomach hurts I even roll over the cold floor because of laughing waay too much. " Karma-kun! Are you okay?" I heard Isogai worrying over me, " Y-yeah sure" I said while wiping the tears, Y/N was giggling and Nagisa was blushing so hard.

I lazily stood up from the floors. " Nyurufufu... Now, let's go to the inn that I ordered" Said Koro-sensei,
" Yeah!" Shouted everyone except me because yeah.. Sleepy.
" Hmm? You seem a little tired Karma-kun" Said Sugino with a slight happy slight worry emotion
" Yeah.. I'm fine.. Ugh reading a book on the plane was a bad idea~" I quickly answered.
" Haha yeah"

( Your POV )

We went to the inn and got our rooms.
Your roommates was Kayano and Rio. The room is incredibly cozy! You thought,

the room has wooden floor and ceiling, it also has an Air Conditioner, a circle shaped window with some wood frames, a house painting with dark wood frames that matched the room, and a bunk bed for us!

" Wow! There's a bunk bed!" Said Kayano that is busy rolling on the floor.
" I know right!" Rio agreed, " Sooo can I sleep at the top?" You said sheepishly, " Sure! Then I'll take the middle one!" Said Kayano, Rio also stood up and talked, " Hmm~ then I will be at the bottom, fair enough"

" Let's go and play at the beach!" Said Kayano while taking the 5 ton book out of her bag.
" Fine.." Rio whined but at the same time agreed.

- Le time skip brought you by flying skittles -

( Nagisa's POV )

" Woohoo! We are at the beach~" I said playfully, I wore my blue swimsuit like usually.
Karma was wearing his red one and Maehara was wearing his yellow one.

" Yeah yeah... Hey let's play already!" Said Maehara, Karma only nodded " Yeah sure! Take this!" I splashed the water to Maehara, he was soaking wet. " Why you...." He splashed the water back to me and eventually it became a war.

( Karma's POV )

Ugh.. They're so kid like....

I laid down at one of the beach chairs and relaxed, I closed my eyes but then, I heard more splashing water.
" Keep it down will ya?" I shouted but, the ones that I shouted wasn't Maehara and Nagisa it was Y/N, Rio, and Kayano.
" Waah! Umm.. Sorry! I didn't meant to! I was exhausted that's why!" I apologized

Good job Karma~ you said an embarrassing thing in front of your crush... Wait what?..

" Yeah yeah it's fine tomato head" Said Y/N that is currently using her F/C swimsuit, her beutiful H/L H/C
Was blown through the wind... Man.. I'm spacing out that much?

" Calling nicknames now?~" I said, " Then I'll call you Y/N-chan~"

" Fine.. Let's play 'kay?" She says
" Sure" I didn't realized I was blushing! What!

To be continued

Sorry for this crappy chapter guys!
And pleaaaaaase leave a vote or comment i beg you..
Yes, i will be saying this every chapter until you vote.
Bye!