Student of the Month Pt. 3

January 20, 2016

Hey there Song bird,

It's me KK and today I saw Jacob-Senpai twice today. The second time was on the way to fifth period and we talked while walking and he had a candy wrapper and said,"Hey want a condom wrapper?" And I just gave him a 'are you kidding me right now? Are you seriously kidding me right now?' And I asked him if he had met any pretty girls this year. And my friend Caleb he has the prettiest shade of blue eyes I've EVER seen but Jacob-senpai is the best and besides I'm loyal and I kind of have a liking for Jacob-senpai and Caleb-Kun (kun means boy in Animes) was questioning me about the meatball-cake parties, scissor parties, and now how we all should be majestic butterflies and I had to explain to him that I had ADHD and Dyslexia. So yea it wasn't till now that I noticed how pretty the shade of blue Caleb's eyes are. But Jacob-senpai probably has a REALLY pretty shade of brown eyes. And my friend Ronnie scared the living crap out of me and he said that he had to know who my new senpai is because he promised my friend Maddie that he'll keep an eye on me and keep her updated about what I do and I refused cause I'm KK and its my personal life. I just wish Jacob-senpai would notice me soon because it's driving me crazy. And the song I'm currently obsessed with now is 'How about no' by Jordan Sweeto. And yea that's new and I really want Jacob-senpai to notice me REALLY badly and I want to know his eye color! I'm sorry if it sounds stalkerish but hey. Jacob-senpai is the best!

See ya tomorrow Songbird,
-KK 🎶🏹🎶