Jacob-Senpai is better looking then you Cameron-Kun!!! Pt. 18

February 4, 2016

Hey there Song bird,

It's KK and I saw Jacob-Senpai 4 times today and when I was walking to my 5th period class and he was going to lunch he and I walk together and I had saw Cameron and said,"Hey Cameron, Jacob here is WAAAAAAYYYYYYY more better looking then you!" And Cameron (Cameron is a he) said,"No he isn't." And Jacob-senpai said,"Yea I am better looking." And Cameron was like,"Shut up." And Jacob-senpai said,"At least I don't have a small man part like you." And he got in trouble for it and a minute before that I waited for him to come out of his classroom and he was wearing his jacket and he told me he was emo again. And when I saw him the first time today I was going to 3rd period and I also saw Espree one of my female friends and I asked,"Do one of you guys have scissors? I am highly annoyed with some kids who are calling me by my first name." And Jacob-senpai said,"What the name 'Katharine'?" And I said," I'm ok with my friends calling me KK or Katharine." And gone to class and so the 4th time I saw Jacob-Senpai was while I gone to 8th period and he said to punch him in the stomach and so I did and said,"Crap, do you work out or something?" And Jacob-Senpai said,"Yea I do actually." And I walked off thinking,"Oh my goodness he has abs! Abs I tell you!!!" And so this means that Jacob-Senpai is in to me like how I'm in to him!!!! YAY!!!!

See ya tomorrow Song bird,
-KK 🎶🏹🎶