Rocks and Roll I Guess! Pt. 40

February 26, 2016

Hey there Song bird,

It's KK here and Jacob-Senpai wasn't at school...AGAIN for the fourth time this week. And I'm listening to Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson so go listen to it while reading this chapter thanks. And today while waiting for my dad to come pick me up from school I was waiting my own business hanging out with Carly until that idiot Cameron Baliey threw a rock a smell rock though at the back of her head and I looked over at him and gave him a death glare I guess and I had set my stuff down and turned back to talk with my friends until I heard that idiot Cameron and his stupid idiot friends saying my stupid ACTUALLY name 'Katharine' and I ignored them until I felt a rock hit my back and then and three or four more and then I turned around and they said I was a freak, weird, a bitch, and that I should go suck dick. And so I turned back around and I felt another rock hit me in the back so I turned back around and said,"I don't suck dick, dicks are weird." And one boy asked,"But isn't that what your suppose to do? I mean YOUR a girl and girls are supposed to suck dick." And I said,"At least I don't have to throw rocks and call a girl by the name she HATES and calls/says to her mean and rude things to get her attention. And for the record NOT all girls suck dick." And then I gone to get a teacher to tell him what those boys throwing rocks at Carly and I, well Carly got the teacher and told him that they were throwing rocks at her and I and I told him that they were calling me by the name I was given that I don't like. I REALLY REALLY REALY wish Jacob-Senpai was there to help me because I NEVER REALLY had any friends when I was younger.

see ya tomorrow Songbird,
-KK 🎶🏹🎶