My ADHD Medicine wore off Pt. 5

January 22, 2016

Hey there Song bird,

It's KK and Jacob-senpai wasn't at school today AGAIN and today at science my ADHD medicine wore off in the middle of class and it was last period of the day and a kid that sat next to me was being rude and mocking me and the two girls who sat there to so I had asked the teacher to make him STOP being rude and mocking the other two girls and I and she said to him," She told you." And I at the beginning of class when the teacher was passing out the papers and he snatched up the four papers on the table and I said to him saying as claim as I could to him to put them back and wait till the teacher says we can get them and he ALWAYS lays his stupid head down on the stupid desk when he is supposed to be working on school work, ALWAYS taps his stupid pencil and or pen at the same time, ALWAYS leans in his chair so it's on the back two legs of the chair, and NEVER does his homework. I would like to see him fail and have to do the 8th grade OVER and OVER again. And after I asked the teacher to make him stop being rude and mocking the two other girls and I he just keep doing it and I asked the helper to move me to a different seat when she asked the boy if he would like to come sit with her and her and the teacher talked to him and called me out to the hall, the teacher said that I wanted people to play by MY rules and that I was messing around to but I WASN'T messing around I was actually TRYING to keep claim, focus, and do my work like a good student. I tried telling her that my ADHD medicine was wearing off and that I sometimes can have a bad anger problem and she said said before the second time I told her that I made the boy 'feel bad' I don't think I did anything wrong though he was being rude, annoying, messing with things before he was allowed to, and mocking the two girls and I and I didn't mess with anything that much I just looked at the folder with the pictures and then put it right back until the teacher explained to us the students what we will be doing next in the assignment. My ADHD medicine did in fact wear off but it wasn't exactly my fault that my ADHD medicine wears off at the end off the day though. My ADHD medicine lasts for eight hours, so I said I was 'sorry' to the boy cause I wasn't gonna get in to trouble for saying that it WASN'T my fault and it isn't my fault cause I was speaking my mind and he keep being an annoying brat thinking he could pull off a stupid little 'innocent' act with the teacher and her helper and saying that I was messing with the stuff when I put it right back up when she had to give directions to us, it wasn't fair I tell you guys it wasn't. He was being an annoying, rude, always mocking people, and not nice brat. It wasn't my fault I just wish the teacher would have listened to me say that I was barely messing with anything, that my ADHD medicine was wearing off, that sometimes I have an anger problem, and that I DON'T want people to play by my rules. But it didn't happened, she didn't listen to me, I try to be a good kid and a good role model but it's so hard to do cause I think, act, look, speak, see, and do things differently. I wish things weren't this hard for me to do things. But my ADHD and Dyslexia is what makes me who and what I am today...so I can NOT let people take my personality away from me. But I do wish people would just STOP and LISTEN to my side of the story before they tell me things that I don't even remember or didn't even do. I don't like it one single bit.

See ya tomorrow Songbird,
-KK 🎶🏹🎶