Jacob-Senpai Trey-Kun is the one crazy friend we know! Pt. 15

February 1, 2016

Hey there Song bird,

It's KK and I saw Jacob-Senpai 3 times today and I was walking to 5th period and he was going to lunch I had said,"So you weren't eaten By Trey and then pooped out again!" And he was like," No KK." And then I said,"Trey is the kind of friend that is a little crazy and hyper friend." And Jacob was like,"Yea he is." And I saw Trey and was like,"You didn't eat him and then crap him back out again!" And then Trey said,"Jacob can you please explain to her that I didn't eat you and then crap you out?" And then Jacob was like,"Meh." And then he toke Trey's pencil. And I said,"Trey-Kun stop messing with Jacob-Senpai's stuff and Jacob-Senpai give him his pencil back." And then Jacob-Senpai handed me the pencil and said,"Here KK." And then I toke it and licked it and then broke it and licked the pencil again. And Jacob asked,"You used your teeth to break it?" And I said," No I used my hands and I licked the pencil." And when I saw him walk out of the lunch room I walked and slide into the wall trying to get Jacob-Senpai to notice me but it didn't work he just looked at me like I was crazy and his friend said,"What the crap was that for." And I had said,"Because I'm a girl and cause I can." I wanted to say 'to get senpai to notice me. And besides I do stupid and idiotic stuff all the time.' And I saw Jacob-senpai walk out of his 7th period class behind me and so I was trying to sped to 8th period. He told me he became MORE anti-social and so I just wanted to hit him upside the head but I couldn't cause one thing us emo's have in common is that if someone makes us angry and hurts us we would beat them up and make sure they get what they deserve with beating them up and besides I honestly didn't want to be hit by Jacob-Senpai today and plus he is SUPER cute! And so yea! I wish Jacob-senpai would text me and see that I'm so into him like a crush thing and sorry for being confusing I mean the boy is cute and didn't wear his jacket today so you could kind of see the AB lines he had even if he had any ABS! And I REALLY REALLY REALLY have a crush on Jacob-Senpai and I know it's weird for an emo girl like me to be writing my emotions that I "supposedly" have in this book I have for Jacob-senpai and who can blame me? Jacob-Senpai is SUPER Kawaii and Kawaii means cute in Animes! So Jacob-senpai is cute and I really really really like him!

See ya tomorrow Songbird,
-KK 🎶🏹🎶