Jacab Isn't my 'senpai' for a LONG time! Pt. 53

March 10, 2016

Hey there Song bird,

It's KK and I'm listening to Try by Colbie Caillat which you SHOULD play right now. I'm hurting emotionally thanks to Jacob. He and I had a HORRIBLE argument and a LOT of what he said were painful. He brought Kori into it and in the end he told me that he was tired of me breathing and I said fine I'll try to stop. It ALL started when he asked my friend Abby if she was cute. And he said I scratch myself for attention when I DON'T I did it because I had depression and after the WHOLE thing I scratched my shoulder which is sore now. Cheyenne and Abby stood up for me when Jacob was being a butt. Jacob isn't gonna be my 'senpai' for a LONG while. He broke me emotionally. So good job. He also said,"Kid, don't get mad at me cuz you had a little crush on me and I don't have one back." And so I got cried and cried and wanted to self-harm. So I scratched my shoulder a few times which WASN'T good whatsoever, in fact it was stupid. Jacob said I did it for "attention" but I don't. I did it because of my depression and what he said. I don't have anything else to say sorry I don't have anything else to say.

See ya tomorrow Songbird,
-KK 🎶🏹🎶