Jacob-Senpai wants to sleep with Layla-Chan?!?!?! D: Pt. 25

February 11, 2016

Hey there Song bird,

It's KK again and I'm listening to I Dare You by Bea Miller so you should play that song now. I saw Jacob-senpai 4 times today and when I was walking to my 5th period class and he was walking to lunch I said to him,"You want to sleep with Layla don't you?" And Jacob-senpai said," Yea she's in my math class." And then I started getting a flashback of 6th period of my 7th grade year when Kori, Sam, Jesse, Ronnie, Jayline, and I were playing truth or dare and Sam was dared to kiss Kori (Sam is a girl) and after class I saw Kori dry humping Sam in a hug and it hurt so I pushed Kori off of Sam and when I came out of the flash back I said," She's in my history class." And I just wanted to cry and cry and cry, so he and I were walking and a girl I know she's like," I know you KK!!!" Freaking out And I said,"Hey." And Jacob-Senpai was like what was that all about?" So I said,"I think she is afraid of me along with some of the 8th grade boys." And Jacob-Senpai was like,"Oh." And so in history after lunch when we were leaving for 7th I had said to Layla,"Layla do you know a Jacob???" And Layla had said,"Yea." And I asked,"Does he wear a skull jacket???" And she said,"Yea." And I said,"Well he is my senpai and he wants to have sex with most of the girls at school with you being one of them." And she said,"Oh." And I said,"Yea, please just please don't do anything ok???" And she said,"Ok KK." And I said to her before I left for 7th period,"Thanks Layla." And I keep having the flashback from 7th grade in 6th period of the game of truth or dare and Kori dry humping Sam in a hug since I walked with Jacob-senpai to my 5th period and it hurt a lot. I really do like Jacob-senpai but I'm tired of him talking about him "having" or "wanting" sex with most of the girls at school and he talks about his man part and master-batting to me like I'm one of his guy friends and my friend Jaydon she saw me walking with Jacob-Senpai to my 5th period and she asked me who the cute boy was that I was walking with today in the hallway to class and I was like,"HE'S MINE!" And Ava had said,"He is her..." But I cut her off by saying,"HE'S MY SENPAI!" And Jaydon was like,"Your into someone who is actually attractive!" And I said,"Yea so?" And we just kept talking.
I honestly really do like Jacob-Senpai!!!

See ya tomorrow Songbird,
-KK 🎶🏹🎶