Jacob-senpai wants to get into some poor girls pants?!?!?! Pt. 24

February 10, 2016

Hey there Song bird,

It's KK and Valentine's Day is four days away and I'm excited cause I'm forever alone, can laugh at love songs cause they always break up, cry because of Kori breaking my heart and lying straight to my face, probably ask out Jacob-Senpai before the weekend, and laugh at couples that are in love just for the heck of it but I won't laugh at my friends Carly and Abby cause their my friends and they are both straight. And I saw Jacob-Senpai 4 times today and the last time when he and I were walking to 8th period I heard him saying,"I wanna get in to her pants, Im gonna get in to her pants, I will get in to her pants." And I knew something was wrong and I just wanted to hit him and then round house kick him so hard that he'll be in pain for three months. And my friends Abby and Carly and I know several different ways to hurt and kill people ok just kidding we would NEVER hurt anyone unless it's to defined ourselves. And Jacob-Senpai has the prettiest blue eyes I have EVER seen. I love the color of Jacob-Senpai's eyes because they are truly the prettiest color of blue I've EVER seen. And I like Jacob-Senpai so much and I am NOT stalking the boy.

See ya tomorrow Songbird,
-KK 🎶🏹🎶