Ronnie-Kun finds out my crush on Jacob-Senpai! D: Pt. 16

February 2, 2016

Hey there Song bird,

It's KK and I saw Jacob-senpai 6 WHOLE TIMES TODAY YAY!!!! So I saw Jacob-senpai and and Ronnie-Kun and I said," Hey Ronnie-Kun and Jacob-Senpai!" And Ronnie was like,"He's your senpai!!!" And I was like,"Yea and Jacob you have a skype?" And he said,"Yea but I barely use it." And I said,"Ok." And I gave him my skype name. And so I walked with Jacob-Senpai and Trey-kun to 8th period and Trey-Kun was poking me and Jacob-Senpai the whole way there and Jacob-Senpai was saying how he flirted with his teacher's sub and I said," So no big deal I mean I flirted with you before!" And once I got to 8th period I was waiting a minute or two to go into the classroom and I saw Jacob-senpai toke one last look at me before I walked in and he walked off! And so after school when I was waiting for my dad to pick me up from school and Ronnie and I were talking and Ronnie said,"I can tell him if you want." And I said,"NO!" And then Ronnie said,"He'll love you." And I said,"No I don't want what happened with me and Kori to happen with Jacob-senpai and I!" And he said,"Ok!" And my friends Carly and Abby which are two seventh graders were mad at me because I had ditched them to go hang out with my senpai which is Jacob-Senpai this morning int the gym! And it was funny and I had texted Ronnie saying I didn't care if he had told Jacob-senpai anymore cause he'll find out sooner or later so it'll just be best for him to find out sooner. Goodness I feel like that was such a stupid mistake! I mean I like Jacob-senpai in all but I don't want to rush things. I regret it now! I so like Jacob-senpai that it's not even funny anymore!

See ya tomorrow Songbird,
-KK 🎶🏹🎶