Jacob I miss you. Im sorry for everything. Pt. 79

April 5, 2016

Hey there Song bird,

It's KK and I'm listening to Scars by Alison Iraheta. I miss Jacob, even though he pushed the problem where he is rude to me sometimes. I wish the argument NEVER happened. I just want it to be where we were friends and where it seems like I'm NOT a stalker! I just want EVERYTHING to be like it use to be! Ronnie was right Jacob is WAY out of my league! I see Jacob EVERYDAY in the hallway, I see him and I see that he is doing good and I'm NOT ok, and he is doing fine and I am not doing fine cause I miss talking to him and walking with him. He likes some other girl that is skinny, beautiful, tall, sweet, her boobs are equally on both sides, she has long hair, she is girly, nice legs, has beautiful face, who is innocent, she won his heart, is straight, doesn't self-harm, doesn't have suicidel thoughts, and who is ALL AROUND perfect and beautiful where your mouth would drop if you saw her....EVERYTHING Im NOT! I'm short, I'm NOT skinny, I have short hair that is colored blue, I'm a tomboy, bisexual, I'm NOT innocent, I don't have nice looking legs, I'm NOT perfect or beautiful, people fear me, I wear glasses, I can be rude to people who aren't my friends, I use to self-harm, I use to have suicidel thoughts, I'm emo, I have ADHD and dyslexia, and I'll NEVER win Jacob's heart because the girl he likes already has won his heart. I guess I'm not good enough for him. As much as I wish I was good enough for him, I'm not, and will NEVER be good enough for him.

See ya tomorrow Songbird,
-KK 🎶🏹🎶