Jacob-Senpai you weren't eaten by Trey-Kun!!!:D Pt. 10

January 27, 2016

Hey there Song bird,

It's KK and I saw Jacob-senpai three times today! The first time I was walking a different route to 5th period to talk to Trey-Kun and I passed Jacob-Senpai in the halls and I had said," Jacob I thought Trey had ate you!" And he said,"What?!?!" with a confused look on his face which was hilarious, but hey. And I had caught up with Trey-Kun and said," I saw Jacob-senpai." And Trey-kun said," See I didn't eat him." And then I said,"Yea you did." And then Trey-kun said,"Then how is he here if I ate him?!?!" And I said," You ate him and then pooped him out!" And then Trey-kun said," It's impossible for a person to eat another person unless they are canibles." And I had said," Yea it is possible." And Trey-kun asked,"How?" And I simply answered with," Your a Titan and he is a Titan shifter." And I saw him walk out of the lunch room and I said," Ava, Ronnie see that boy in the black zip up jacket with the grey fuzzy stuff in the hood?" They asked,"Where?" And I said," Never mind I'll show you tomorrow if O see him walk out so I can point him out." And they both said,"Ok." And I walked with Jacob-senpai until I got to my 8th grade class and we talked a little and I asked him how he was and he was like, "meh things are good and I got my number changed." And I asked him if he still had my number and he said,"No." And I told him I'll give it to him again tomorrow cause he forgot to write it down to remember it so he can still text my phone and I realized that since I started talking to him that I didn't have a crush on him yet I was just using him as an excuse so my parents don't have to lecture me about being bisexual and I mean my mom and being bisexual is probably just phase for now but who knows it'll probably change with me being bisexual. Bisexual means that I would like both genders and it also means that if I am dating a boy or a girl that I don't cheat on them with the other or same gender unless that person and I break up so I would basically stay loyal to my boyfriend or girlfriend. But now I am starting to see that I actually do like the tall, mysterious, cute, Emo boy and I actually mean it like to first week or two I was using him as an excuse to get my mom off my back of lecturing me about being bisexual. But that changed I actually do think he is cute and I'm not using him as an excuse to get my mom off my back about being lectured about being in my bisexual phase but my mom will still love me no matter what. Like Jacob-senpai doesn't care if I'm bisexual or straight. I want to be loved for my personality, not because I'm rich or anything, I want to be loved for who I am. And I realize that I like Jacob-senpai more then just friends.

See ya tomorrow Songbird,
-KK 🎶🏹🎶