3.) Didn't expect THAT!!

EDITED ~ Added some stuff and grammar.

Holy stars and stripes!! Over 100 people have read my story! Thanks sooooo much!! I'm sorry for the way I'm portraying Hux, he's probably not really like this, but just for this bit he's gonna be an ass. Mk, enjoy ~LMA

Kylo's POV:

We had arrived back at the student's room, hearing incoherent mutters as we drew closer. I continued to glare at Hux as we walked. I knew he had it out for me, wanting everything in the First Order for himself. When we reached the door, Phasma was the one to knock.

"Ya know, they're probably still getting read-" The door opened, cutting Hux off. All three girls walked out, fully dressed.

"Alright! You're coming with me to the control room." Hux grabbed his apprentices arm, sending me one final glare before dragging her off.

"C'mon. The new troops should meet their new second in command." Phasma led her student off, who turned while walking to wave a quick goodbye to mine before catching up to her teacher. Now it was just me and her. The new apprentice (~Past me - I wonder if I'm spelling that right?~Future me - nope! Hahaha bish you thought you did!). 'I still didn't know her name but the mask suited her. So does the skir- NO NO NO!! Stop that NOW.' I internally scolded myself. She was my student, an apprentice. Not someone who I'll ever like, much less love. Before she had changed, I had gotten a good look at her. She had shining (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes. She looked to be about (Y/a), maybe a bit older because of the way her hair framed her face. 'She was very pretty- Stop!!'

"Let's go." I started walking away without telling her where we were going. I heard nothing so I turned back around, slightly irritated at her absence. But when I turned, I literally ran right into her. She had been directly behind me. She let out a small gasp before falling on her butt.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was following behind him when he whipped around, running right into me. I fell back, hitting my behind hard on the metal floor.

"What the-! Why did you..?" I couldn't find my words. I was just so confused, angry, upset and now, my butt hurts becuase of this jerk. Not only that but when I was sick in the theater, I had run out BEFORE I got to see Kylo's face. So I have no idea what he looks like under that stupid mask. 'What the hell did he just whoop around like that for?!' I thought.

"I don't think 'whoop around' is the correct term for what just happened, " I froze. 'Did he just...' I thought again and he answered in his robotic, deep voice, "Yes I can read your thoughts, now would you like help or not?" His hand had been stretched out for me. I looked at it hesitantly before placing my (s/m/l) hand in his big callused ones. He pulled me up so fast, I was instantly pulled into his strong chest, the fabric of his shirt softening my helmet-plant.

"Mfff tfffff." I muttered into his chest.

"What?" He looked down at me, and I moved my helmet from his chest.

"I said thank you." I muttered again, only a tiny bit louder than last time. Thank god for my mask, I was red with embarrassment. Never in my life would I have said 'Thank you' to someone so evil and cruel but maybe he wasn't that evil. I mean, he did help me up. Anyone I've ever known to be evil would have left me there, yelled at me to get up.

"Oh... Uh your welcome..." He said softly. He turned back around and began walking away as if nothing happened. Maybe he wished nothing had. I began walking again, making sure to stand a bit to his left instead of behind him. We went to a black and gray room that was surprisingly about as big as a basketball court. Three large tables sat in the middle, all facing the same direction.

"This is the training room. We'll be the only ones in here for the first few weeks of your training. Then the others will join us." He walked off to one of the tables and picked up a weird can looking thing. He pressed a button and a big (f/c) beam emitted. 'Ooh~ lightsaber' I thought. He chuckled before turning the saber off and turning away from me. He placed both hands on the side of his helmet, with a small 'tsssssss', it was off to reveal ear length raven hair. He also shed his cloak. He was wearing black jeans with a black T-shirt. 'Wait those exist here?' I thought as he turned back to me. 'Damnnnnn boy!' My (e/c) orbs met with piercing dark brown ones. He had lush pink lips and was quite hot for a galactic overlord.

"Ok, lets begin." He threw the saber at me and drew his own red one. I searched for the button that Kylo had used but it was gone! 'What the f-' He jumped at me, his sword like saber almost cutting me in half. I felt adrenalin rush through me and I slashed the saber, the (f/c) beam coming to life. It almost landed a cut on Kylo's arm but he dodged just in time. The two lightsabers came together in an electric clash and in a small burst of black light, his saber was out of his hands. My saber had let off some kind of pulse that knocked his saber clear across the room.

"H-how the..." He stared at me with disbelief as I was looking back and forth between my lightsaber and his. 'How the hell did i do that?! Was that even me?!' I finally looked up at him. He was walking towards his saber slowly. Once he picked it up off the ground, he turned to me, still stunned.

"I-I did-dn't mean to! I j-just-" I was a stuttering mess as I looked at my new teacher. I had no idea what he would do. He began walking towards me though, and his hand reached towards me.

Hehe cliffhanger. Really hope you liked it, for those of you who have been reading and voting, Thank you soo much! You guys are the best. Again, hope you liked it. ~LMA