4.) Couriosity

EDITED - minor grammar, plus added small parts.

Ok, so this starts out with someone dying, no one major, but if you don't like that kinda stuff, don't read like, the first paragraph.  ~LMA

(Y/n)'s POV:

Kylo was walking towards me, his hand raised in my direction. 'Oh god, what do i do?! Is he gonna kill me?!' My brain coming up with all the scenarios where I die in the end. All I could do was watch as he moved closer, his footfall seeming heavy but not a sound was made. He was arms length away from me when I heard a small choking noise. Being stupid, I glanced around, my eyes landing on a storm trooper who had been in the doorway. He was at least a foot off the ground, clawing at his neck. Soon a sickening snap came from the poor person and he fell to the ground. Dead. I whipped my head back around but came helmet to face with kylo.

"W-why di-did you do t-t-that?!" shocked was an understatement. I was terrified. He stared at me, almost straight into my eyes.

"Let's go." He walked back over to one of the tables and picked up his cloak and helmet. Slipping them both on, he stalked towards the door, stepping over the dead body, and continuing out.

"Hey!! You didn't answer me!" I caught up, but was careful of the body. 'That was a real person...' I thought, not caring that Kylo could hear. Still no answer. I felt him glance at me as we walked back to my shared room.

"Put something better on. Then come back out once you're done. It's lunch time." He shut the door with a rather loud thud. 'The hell did he mean by 'better'? God, he makes no sense. First he takes off my helmet, then he kills someone, and now he wants something better!?' I thought all the while digging through my box against the wall. I had found a pair of black jeans and a black T-shirt. 'I'm matching Kylo...great' I tugged the clothes on and fixed my hair. All n' all, it only took about 20 minutes. After I was done, I paused in front of the door. What was i doing? I took a deep breath. 'I WILL get home. No sith lord or galaxy tyrant is gonna stop me.'  I thought as I opened the door. Kylo was standing there, his back towards me and his head low. So what if he heard anything?!

"C'mon." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to another room. This one was MUCH bigger than the training room. Rows and rows of tables and chairs everywhere.

"Over there." He shoved me towards a certain table where three plates of food along with (bff/1) and (bff/2) were. I almost literally ran over to them.

"Guys!!" We hugged then sat down.

"So what's he like? Ya know, Kylo Ren?" (bff/2) asked, anxious to know who the all powerful sith lord was.

"Very straight to the point but doesn't like to talk. He's strong too." I looked down at the food. It looked... Wierd. It was just a blob of red and looked like it would move on its own at any given moment. I pushed it away. Just looking at it made me lose my appetite. Not to mention the smell. Yuck!!!

"You mean, with the force? Or with a lightsaber." (bff/1) looked towards
(bff/2) before looking back at me. Oh god! (bff/1) actually ate it!! I made a mental note to make her sleep on the bottom bunk tonight.

"Both." I looked at them. Suddenly, a stormtrooper in white with red under armor approached us.

"Ma'ams? Kylo Ren has instructed me to escort you to your room. Please follow me." I turned my head to Kylo, who was across the room. 'You really had to send someone? We can find it ya know.' I then turned to the trooper.

"Alright... Let's go." The trooper nodded and walked towards the door. I glanced back one last time to see Kylos gaze on me, staring as I walked out. I turned my head back. 'Why did I turn back? That was so stupid of me!' I scolded myself as we walked.

"So, what's your name?" I looked at the trooper.

"It's R7e3d." She said quietly.

"Ok well I'm gonna call you... Red!" I smiled proudly.

"Red? Ok I like that!" I noticed as we walked on, she stood a little straighter. Aw! She walked us back to our room and told us she'd be back in the morning to take us to breakfast.

"Goodbye Red!" The three of us cheered, waving from the door. We had a friend. Someone we could trust. We all took turns getting a shower and surprisingly didn't run out of hot water. After dressing in black shorts and an oversized T-shirt, we each climbed into bed. (bff/1) was on the bottom bunk, (bff/2) in the middle, and me on top. I liked being up high. It gave me a sense of security and safety. Don't ask how, it just does. I fell asleep rather quickly but it was light.

I woke up at about 1:28 in the morning. And I wasn't even tired! I slipped down the ladder that was attached to my bunk and crept towards the door. I pulled on the handle, but froze when (bff/1) started moving. She settled back into sleep and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. I pulled on the handle again and surprisingly, it was unlocked! I opened the door and tippy toed out and down the hall.

Once I was far enough away, I relaxed, walking normally but still careful. Paranoia was closing in at the thought of Kylo catching me out here. I kept walking though, curious to see what was here. I came across a room at the far west side, at a dead end, on the last corner, of the last hallway. I was extremely far from my room now, but this room... There was something off about it. It was dark and sinister but at the same time gave off a sense of pain and sadness. I walked closer, checking behind me once more before opening the door.

'Don't they lock anything?!' I thought as I opened it fully. It was pitch black in there and searching quietly for a lightswitch isn't possible. When I did find it, I was more than shocked to find what i did. 'Vaders mask?! But I thought...' My mind went silent. I walked towards it, studying the old scorch marks and broken defiguration of the metal. That is, until the very thing I was paranoid about happened.

"What are you doing?!" Kylo stood there, enraged at the sight of me. Of course I had gotten out of bed and gone across the entire base but it sounded as if there was more.

"I just wanted to go for a walk! I didn't think I'd get all the way out here." I explained. He sighed before grabbing my hand.

"You didn't think you'd... Ugh just c'mon. Let's get you back to your room." He tugged on my arm but surprisingly, didn't drag me like last time. I just couldn't un-imagine Vader's mask though. I had to know.

"Kylo?"

"Yes?"

"Why was Vader's mask in there?" He froze. Did I mess up? He probably didn't know that I knew about Vader, seeing as how it was, like, 30 years ago.

"...It's a high security room. For old stuff that Snoke found after the Empire fell." I stared at him for a good minute. 'Oh you did not just lie to me!' Lying is something no one gets passed me with. I stare at him some more as we got to the room and he sighed. 

"Look it's personal, alright?" He seemed exasperated and tired.

"Alright, alright. Good night Kylo Ren."

"Goodnight...(y/n)." I went in and climbed up to my bunk. I layed there, rolling around for a good few minutes before sleep took hold of me. And this time, I stayed asleep.

Word count: 1410

Yay! Chapter 4! Thank you all so much for all the reads and helpful comments, you all are just amazing. I really hope you like it, thanks again! ~ LMA