15.) Help, I'm lost... Again

I'm on tumblr! And like six other places with this same name. Whatever. Also Spring break!! Yay! Anywho enjoy. ~LMA

(Y/n)'s POV

We had been walking for a while. The halls hadn't changed much and there was no sign of (Bff/2) anywhere.

"Curse the maggot who brought us here! When we get back home-" (Bff/1) started but I stopped her.

"Don't worry. When we get out of here, we'll find a way back to the base." I reassured her, leading the way down another dark, rusted hallway. We instantly stopped at the sudden small noise that resonated from a room to our left. We both obviously thought it was (Bff/2) but I stopped (Bff/1) from running to the door.

"There's no telling who is really behind the door." we kept towards the door, staying as quiet as possible, listening for any noise. Nothing happened for a few seconds before more shuffling was heard. (Bff/1) went up to the door and pulled it open. The room was pitch black. Nothing moved. Everything was quiet. That is, until (Bff/2) came hurtling out of the room screaming a battlecry of sorts and tackling me to the hard floor.

"OK what is it with you two and violence?!" I nearly screamed as (Bff/1) pulled (Bff/2) off.

"Sorry (Y/n). I couldn't see it was you." She said as she stood once again. I glanced at the three of us before speaking again.

"Fine, OK. Well we've got the crew back together. Let's get outta here!" And with that we began walking again in the dark halls, all on alert.

Kylo's POV

It had been hours since I had woken the two generals and told them what I'd seen. Not from my dream of course. They seemed almost as unsettled as I was but we held together. Now we were running a scan over the galaxy, searching for the girls force signature. We needed them back as we had recently heard that the Resistance is planning an attack. At the worst possible time for us. I was in one of the many control rooms, listening to Hux and one of the engineers talk about the progress of locating the girls.

"Well sir, we've swept over the galaxy and it seems the only place they could possibly be is on a planet out in the farthest edge."

"Good. Prepare a ship and as many men as Phasma deems necessary. We leave as soon as she's ready."

Back to (Y/n)!

We had been walking for an hour without seeing anyone else besides us three.

"(Y/n)... How much longer!?" (Bff/2) began to whine. This was the third time she had whined and honestly it was getting on my nerves.

"We will get there when we get there woman!" I nearly yelled at her but decided against it, keeping my voice low. She sighed.

"Fine. So where do you think we are? Some abandoned factory of sorts?" (Bff/1) speaks up. I shrug.

"Maybe. I don't know. But I hope we're still somewhere close to the base."

"Yeah. I bet they're looking for us right now!" I look to the floor as we walked. But what if they're not? I felt pain in my chest I hadn't felt in awhile. Regret, mild sadness, doubt. It hurt more than I thought but I didn't let it show. I had to say strong.

"Hey look!" I was pulled from my thoughts by (Bff/2) pointing at a window just above a set of chained doors. What had once been a glass window pane was smashed on the floor, leaving a open escape for us. We all looked around, searching for something tall enough to climb when (Bff/1) and I had the brilliant plant of stacking chairs on tables. And it worked. Sorta. (Bff/2) was first because she was the lightest. Then it was (Bff/1) so she could kick butt if anyone was out there. While I was climbing up the table and chairs, the chairs wobbled and the top one, the one I was on, gave way. I nearly tumbled back down if not for grabbing the windowsill. I pulled myself up, flinching at the loud clang of the chair as they fell. I got to the other side of the window and jumped down, hoping not to break anything. Luckily I didn't. I looked around and nearly fainted. It was earth. But not as we had left it. The ground was cracked for a distance and ruble was strew everywhere. Cars were parked and abandoned in places with lampposts knocked to the ground along with other tall objects. Everything looked to be the aftermath of pure chaos. And it brought back a terrible memory I could only pray not to be true. We glanced back at the building to see it had been some old company factory though we couldn't really read the sign thanks to the rust. We continued walking, heading down the broken road to the town/city that lay before us. (Bff/1) walked ahead, (Bff/2) and I trailing behind, me not watching where I was going as I constantly stared at all the damage surrounding us. Windows shattered, papers littering the ground, cars and even some bikes left in the road and sidewalk. The place looked deserted and empty but I knew better than to let my guard down. This place could hold way more than what we see. As we walked, I stopped to glance down an ally way and I'm met face to face with a white, black eyed helmet.

OK I know its short but I really wanted to get this up. Thanks so much for the votes and comments. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, comment, vote and have a nice day! ~ LMA