6.) This is just not possible.

Kylo's POV

She had jumped in front of me, she had been completely reckless and over looked her importance! Not to me! To the First Order, of course. I would never... Oh screw it. She's grown on me a lot. I mean, only a few hours ago I apologized for leaving. And now, she was in the main bases medical wing with bandages wrapped around a gaping wound. The docters had said she lost some blood from the shot and it had dislocated her shoulder. I was sitting by her bed, just staring at her hand that was held tightly in mine. I remebered the way we had mastered telepathy and tried it.

'(Y/n)? Why did you do it? You could have stopped it. I could have stopped it!! You would have been safe...'

'....... Kylo.....?' I heard her soft voice call out, as if she was uncertain if it was me.

'(y/n)! Your alright! How do you feel?' I could sense her exhaustion and how much she wished her eyes would open but were too heavy. 

'It hurts. Thats the least of it though. I'm so tired. I wanna wake up though. I wanna train with you, not Phasma. I wanna walk around and follow you everywhere.' She laughed out the last bit and I could imagine the smile she would have worn. I smiled slightly behind my mask. I missed her more than I would let myself let on. I missed those gorgeouse (e/c) eyes that seemed to sparkle when we trained. I missed that deviouse yet gental smile that she wore when we talked. And even thought it had only been half a week, I had learned to almost look forward to meeting her at breakfast, lunch, and pretty much everything else. Though no one would know, I had grown especially fond of this girl.

'Can I tell you something?' I can't believe I was saying this.

'What? Did I upset you?'

'What?! Oh course you did! You got yourself shot!...But thats not what I was talking about. I missed you, when I left. A lot...' I trailed off, my face going pink under my mask. She stayed silent.

'I missed you too Kylo...' Her voice was fading out, slowly sounding farther away. The link started to fade and break up.

'(Y/n)! Please keep talking!' For the second time today, I was in complete panick. She had gone quiet and I was having trouble re-linking us.

'No no no no!! C'mon (Y/n)! Talk to me!' But she never answered. I couldn't talk to her anymore. I just shut down after that and stayed like that. I barely talked for the next week, just sat there, silently praying to whatever god would listen, that she would come back.

I wanted my friend back.

(Y/n)'s POV

I'm sorry. Don't kill me for this.
~ LMA

I shook my head, pushing myself off the ground. Wait... Wasn't I in the medical room with Kylo? I searched my seroundings and saw the most horribly relieving thing I had ever seen. I was in my room, laying on the floor where I had fallen the day I was taken. Everything looks exactly how I left it, down to the bowl I had gotten for myself that night. But what about Kylo, the First Order, getting shot?! I placed my hand on my shoulder. Nothing but a slight soreness from sleeping on it wrong. Oh god, was it a dream? Some cruel joke my mind desided to play on me? I called up (bff/1) to check with her. If she remembered nothing, I was surly dreaming. But that would mean I had never met Kylo, and all of that seemed so real.

" *rinnng-rinn-*  (Y/n)!!! What the hell is going on?!?!" She screamed into the phone.

" I don't know!! What happened to you before you woke up"

"I was with a trooper, helping prepare for another mission, and I just passed out! Then I woke up over here in my room!"

"Same! Except I was in the medical wing with Kylo." We were freaking out, no knowing what to do. I hadn't drempt it!

"Wait, are you still shot?!"

"No, suprisingly, its all healed. Did it never happen? Or are we all..."

"(Y/n), we're not crazy. This really happened. Look, lets meet up over at the park. I'll grab (bff/2), if she's here, and meet you over there. Ok?" She was much calmer now.

"Alright. Be there in 20 minutes. Bye."

"Bye." We hung up and I was finally able to comprehend everything. We werent crazy. It wasn't a dream. It was real. He was real. But how did we get there. And for the first time in a week, I thought of something I probably should have asked Kylo earlier: how did we get there? I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black Pierce the Veil T-shirt on, then ran to get my combat boots. What can I say, the First Order style rubbed off on me. After that I grabbed my phone and leather jacket and ran out the door. But I emediatly stopped. Along the road was a huge crack, papers flew everywhere, and cars were crashed into steetlights and other cars. 'Other cars' included my car sadly. Great. No way but walking. I ran down the street, looking into shop windows to see if anyone was there. No one. The stores were dark and almost empty, with racks and isles knocked over. The papers everywhere were missing person flyers and flyers for recruits. The sky was a light grey, darker grey clouds in random places. One word came to mind every time I looked up but I kept pushing it away. Apocalypse. But theres no way. Not over night. I looked down at my phone. May 22. It was may 15 when we went to the theater. So over 7 days and 8 nights. Ok maybe there a slight possibility. But what could have caused this?

'At least there are no zombies.' I thought. 'Uh oh, please don't be a jinx!' But no zombies ever showed up. There was no dragging footsteps or moaning dead. In fact, there was no sound at all.

"What happened?"

"What needed to happen." A deep familiar voice resounded from behind me. I gasped, whipping my head around, only to be met with that asshole of an over sized raisen.

"Snoke!"

Haha clifhanger! Hope you liked. Please vote and comment! ~LMA