13.) Kylo Ren's 'orders'

Over 1k reads!!! Yay yay yay!!!! Thank you guys so much and I'm sorry for being lazy and not updating sooner.

I'm sorry for this chapter.
~ LMA

Kylo's POV

(while reader-chan and co. were gone)

I watched their ship take off and was so tempted to try and talk to her through our mental link but I desided against it. She had to do this on her own. Or, well, they did. I strode to a dark room, holding my hateful, deadly posture for as long as I could. When I got to the door, the trooper outside it let me in and I was face to giant hologram with Snoke.

"Kylo... Why does it seem you have fallen for your own con? This girl is getting into your head, making you weak!" His loud voice boomed throughout the large room as he looked down at me.

"Sir, I told you-"

"No Ren! She has become a distraction. Either teach her her place or get rid of her." He narowwed his eyes and I understood. 'Either way I loose her'.

"Yes Sir." I hung ny head and walked to the door. But he stopped me.

"And Ren... If you don't do it, I will." His eyes were still locked on me.

Quick Snoke POV

I called for Shanit Kaline to meet with me after Ren ran our, probably to distroy something. When his hologram appeared, we shared few word before I proposed my job for him.

"go, get rid of Ren's girl. They have failed in becoming feared ruler and instead become lovers. Also get rid of her friends. If anything should happen, say it was Kylo Ren's orders." He seemed ever joyous to hear of this new job.

"There is a planet I know of, in another galaxy entirely that is is ruins. I can take all three girls there." I smirked.

"perfect. You can dispose of them tonight."

"Yes supreme leader." And our holograms disconnected. I chuckled lowly.

Ok back to Kylo' POV

I ran out, heading straight to my room, pulling out my red glowing light saber and slashing everything around me. When I had destroyed everything, I sat back on my bed and stared at the gaping rips in everything. 'Why must everything I love be taken from me? Am I so monsterous that I am not meant to love?' I laid back and began remembering everything about her. Her smile, her beautiful (H/c) hair, her entrancing (e/c) orbs, that laugh that could make any man weak. 'Why does she love me? She's so perfect and I'm... A monster.' I began slashing things again but not much was left. I don't know how long it had been but General Hux soon walked in and I nearly hit him but I didn't. Sadly. He let out a frustrated sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Ren, could you not distroy everything? The girls' ship has just been spotted on our radar, they sould be requesting permission to dock in less than 5 minutes." He walked out and I followed, feeling even worse about all of this. We approched the docking bay's control pannel and waited for their com to buz in. A few seconds later, their voices came through.

"This is cadette (Bff/2) requesting permission to dock with vice general (Bff/1) and (Y/n) Ren." We heard murmmers in the back ground after that. "(Y/n) Ren? Really?!" " What, you don't like that name~?" "Oh shut the-"